• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

im in 115 and i know my group will be loud.  seems like the south end of the stadium might be about to get as loud as the students this year

When are season tickets distributed for those who have already purchased them?

It will be this summer... if I remember correctly sometime in July. (Your rep can give you a better idea)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

im in 115 and i know my group will be loud.  seems like the south end of the stadium might be about to get as loud as the students this year

Rezz, Can you hear the band from 115? I am a displaced section 106'er, and I am moving to 115 this year.  I will be in row S on the aisle closest to the 50.

Rezz, Can you hear the band from 115? I am a displaced section 106'er, and I am moving to 115 this year.  I will be in row S on the aisle closest to the 50.

sounds like you will be next to me.  i am on the aisle closest to the 50 and i think im row T or U.  as for the band, cant really tell you.  I was in sec 206 last year and had to move for the same reason you did.

maybe _ET can answer for us.  I know he said he was over near that end of the stadium last year. 

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Do we have any sales numbers yet?

And is there a buffett with the club seats?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

sounds like you will be next to me.  i am on the aisle closest to the 50 and i think im row T or U.  as for the band, cant really tell you.  I was in sec 206 last year and had to move for the same reason you did.

If you're in row T or U that bodes well for my standing up. I wonder how many of us in 115 have been dispalced. Hopefully the rowdiness from 106 and 206 will transfer over. I will do my part.

And is there a buffett with the club seats?

no buffett included with your club seats.  there is a buffett that you can purchase prior to the game in the club lounge i believe.

If you're in row T or U that bodes well for my standing up. I wonder how many of us in 115 have been dispalced. Hopefully the rowdiness from 106 and 206 will transfer over. I will do my part.

yea i wanted to try and get as far back in the section as i could so that i can stand.  ideally, i wish i was in the last row of 115 but oh well.  if someone yells at me for standing ill just point to you and say "well they are standing in front of me"

;D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I just moved back to the area and am looking for great seats. Where is the best place to sit and is there any other place to purchase season tickets from other then the obvious?

if you're looking for an "animated" section where u can stand and yell without the old greyhairs telling u to sit down and be quiet, sections 124 and 125 in the south endzone are it, and they're also the cheapest.

my ticket rep is Paul Leistner.  he's extremely helpful and personable.  e-mail him at pleistner@admin.usf.edu and he'll help u find the seats you're looking for.

+100000000

Archived