• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the "great" songs played at Raymond James in-game?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I think there are lots of songs the RayJay COULD be playing, but doesn't. For example, classics like "Thunderstruck" and "Hells Bells" by AC/DC. Rock like "Boom" by POD and "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit. I like that tune they put with the video they used to show of the Bull running behind the 18-wheeler busting through the boxes, too.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

well then what is it?  and how many different people have done the same song?

whatever that is....it isnt good.

i dont know what that **** is you posted, but it's not the original.  the one i posted is the original song... not sure if there's a video for it.

everybody else that did that song--- like the Sugarhill Gang and Sir-Mix-A-Lot--- sampled the version i posted.

Nas' "Made you Look" sampled it too.  ****, DOZENS of people have sampled it or re-done it, but the Incredible Bongo Band is the original.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,738
  • Days Won:  3

Just so I understand....that racket that blares over the speakers during every non-play minute is music?

How interesting!

8558.jpg

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

the song WE play at the game is done by Sir-mix-alot...not the originial. Ecu played it whenever they hit a homerun against our team in ecu. Let me just tell you. They were 50-4 that year with the best record in college baseball. We heard that song an awful lot lol so I know what Im talkin about.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

the song WE play at the game is done by Sir-mix-alot...not the originial. Ecu played it whenever they hit a homerun against our team in ecu. Let me just tell you. They were 50-4 that year with the best record in college baseball. We heard that song an awful lot lol so I know what Im talkin about.

great.  thanks for the info.  that song still sucks hairy eggs compared to the original, so uhh yeah.

One thing... Party Like a Rock Star is the USF "kickoff" song.  I remember a UCF getting pissed behind me about hearing that **** song so much last year!

• Content Count:  1,991

I belive there is a song by ACDC that is played at the kickoff of every Bucs game & I think they play it at the Bulls games as well, the name of the song slipped my mind.

• Content Count:  2,726

I belive there is a song by ACDC that is played at the kickoff of every Bucs game & I think they play it at the Bulls games as well, the name of the song slipped my mind.

You're thinking of "Welcome to the Jungle" by Gun's and Roses.  Thats a stock song used by almost every team ever before a starting kickoff.  Even though I wouldn't necessarily think of Gillette Stadium in Boston as "The Jungle", but whatever.  They also play "Right Now" in RJS by Van Halen a bunch during games. 

I'd rather they play bad-ass rock tunes like this instead of that mindless rap/crap noise of today.  Can someone please tell me what a "sol ja-boi" is????

GO BULLS!!!

Archived