• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ATTN RAYS FANS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

If the season ended today both Florida teams would be in the playoff's. I know as a marlins fan I am having fun watching them this year. I hope both teams keep it up. I would love to be playing the Rays in October.

If we make the playoff's its all over the Marlins have never lost a playoff series.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

you mean when we play each other we will have something to play for

Sweet

Its May!

The Mets dont choke until September. You have a long wait.

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

That would be awesome, but that's still a long way off.  We don't have to wait that long to play each other though.  We have the Marlins here June 13th through the 15th.  Then we play them down there June 24th through the 26th.  I'll definitely be at one of the home games and maybe even two if I can.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Its May!

Ha thats true! Dont worry though even if the Marlins are in the World Series those sorry fans in Miami wont even show up to the games. 

Hope the Dolphins can pull another lucky win out this year so they dont go 0 for 16

Its May!

Ha thats true! Dont worry though even if the Marlins are in the World Series those sorry fans in Miami wont even show up to the games. 

Hope the Dolphins can pull another lucky win out this year so they dont go 0 for 16

The fins will win between 5-8 games, I hope the fans dont show up. Will make tickets cheaper for me. I have seen my team win 2 world series in the last 10 years. How many have the Mets won?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Actually, that's the only time they DO show up.  I made a killing the last time the Marlins were in the Series... bought a bunch of pairs of tickets online and sold them to bandwagon Marlins fans and delusional Yankees fans for 4x face value.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

0...but the mets always have hype and make noise and even with all the WS champs no one seems to care about the fins, or any Miami team for that matter.

The Jets own the Fins.

Keep living in the past, I bet 5 out of 10 people can name at least 5 mets on the 1986 WS team and maybe 1 out of 10 can name any player on the Fish in their WS years.  No one cares about the Marlins, not even your owners and definitely not your OWN fans.  But at least youre happy.  

0...but the mets always have hype and make noise and even with all the WS champs no one seems to care about the fins, or any Miami team for that matter.

The Jets own the Fins.

Keep living in the past, I bet 5 out of 10 people can name at least 5 mets on the 1986 WS team and maybe 1 out of 10 can name any player on the Fish in their WS years.  No one cares about the Marlins, not even your owners and definitely not your OWN fans.  But at least youre happy.  

not true.....

the 97 Series was one of the best of all time,

with Shef, Bobby Bo, Darren Dalton, Livan Hernandez, Al Leiter, Kevin Brown, Rob Nenn, Moises Alou, Conine, Charles Johnson, Edger Renteria, Craig Counsel.

the 03 team had some big names as well.

Cabera, Beckett, Pudge, D- Lee, Castillo, Gonzalez, Lowell, Urbina, Penny, Willis, Burnett

Archived