• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Prado On 1010 Sports Wednesday

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy USF

Prado On 1010 Sports Wednesday

TAMPA, Fla. - University of South Florida head baseball coach Lelo Prado will be interviewed on 1010 Sports Radio's USF Magazine show at 2:05 p.m. on Wednesday, May 14.

The USF Magazine show with Mike Pepper and Jim Lighthall runs from 2-3 p.m. every Wednesday on 1010 AM. 

Catch the Bulls in their final regular season series this weekend when USF hosts Notre Dame. The Bulls and Fighting Irish begin the three-game set at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 15, then battle again on Friday at the same time. The teams wrap up the regular season at 1 p.m. on Saturday at Red McEwen Field. Tickets for the home games are $5 for adults, $3 for children and seniors and $2 for groups of 10-or-more.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

Yes... Lelo is on the first segment... probably about the upcoming weekend and other things on his mind... Jim and I will take phone calls too... Make your voice heard and show management it's the right decision to have a USF show on the station... Football, Basketball, Softball and the tournament, Baseball and their uphill battle for a Big East title... 888.404.1010... USF Magazine 2-3pm

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yes, please support local talk radio that is committing to have a show about USF!

ill be tuning in.  plus i cant stand jim rome who is on at that same time

Mike Pepper and Jim Lighthall along with 1010 are very supportive of the Bulls and this site, I'd hope we can all dial in and support them - especially their USF Magazine show.  If we USF Fans are not supporting it, who will?

For those sitting in their office or not within radio signal, you can listen live on the web here

Starts at 2:00 p.m. eastern.

I got in late and missed Prado, but listened to Jim and Mike talking about Bulls highlights for the year.  Football - WVU and the win over Rutgers in hoops on the road.

I could listen to that all day.

Archived