• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who has the best record in the majors?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Anything can happen.  Hell, the Fish blew it against the Mets last night.

83, your team better shore up its defense if you want to stay competitive.  Saw a dropped fly ball in the outfield and a passed ball that should have been stopped.  Those are little league mistakes.

the droped fly ball was Griffey from the Reds. What game were you watching, we didnt even play the Mets? The pass ball was actually a wild pitch. It could have gone either qway. Robello is a great catcher behind the plate. He needs to improve his bat though.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Anything can happen.  Hell, the Fish blew it against the Mets last night.

The Fish played the Reds last night...Mets played the Nationals.  But both teams are red so I can see why you were confused.... :-\

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Blah, you're right I'm confusing my errors.

It's hard to keep track, since the Marlins commit so many.  =)  Maybe I was thinking of Cantu's error... I got the PB right though.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

flsportsfan83, nobody here (I think) cares about the marlins except you.  you from miami or something? 

I love my Marlins. I've been a fan since Charlie Hough threw his first pitch against the Dodgers. Although Tampa is my home now, I can't really bring myself to pull for any of the pro teams here. I'd rather spend my sports $ on season tickets to USF football and basketball.

Archived