• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Getting to #2 in the land was very important

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Collaspe is WV losing to Pitt in the last game

Collaspe is USC losing to Sanford

Screw job is Uncle Vito calling down from his luxury box telling the refs to overturn that call "I got alot dough riding on this game" and USF better not beat Rutgars.

I dont know if you can call a one game upset a collapse. I'd say they choked. But a collapse to me is going from being at the top of your game to looking like a team that simply can't win. I mean, after the cincy game i questioned if we'd ever win again. Thank god for Syracuse.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Screw job is Uncle Vito calling down from his luxury box telling the refs to overturn that call "I got alot dough riding on this game" and USF better not beat Rutgars.

I dont know if you can call a one game upset a collapse. I'd say they choked. But a collapse to me is going from being at the top of your game to looking like a team that simply can't win. I mean, after the cincy game i questioned if we'd ever win again. Thank god for Syracuse.

WVU hardly collapsed.  They turned around and absolutely made Oklahoma look like children.

• Content Count:  760

WVU hardly collapsed.  They turned around and absolutely made Oklahoma look like children.

Exactly

• Content Count:  131

for those of you who are very critical of the three loses please think about the national recognition the bulls had before last year. we have more now and should be happy for that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Some can find a dark cloud to every silver lining.

• Content Count:  827

Some can find a dark cloud to every silver lining.

Especially Smazza!  LMAO

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

When all was said and done we were #4 in the conference and took a beating in our bowl game.  The end result is what is important.  When anybody looks through the annals of College Football they will see we ended up in the middle of the BE pack and around the mid 30's in the nation.  There were no awards given for either last time I checked.

Realism!

I love it! 

Such a rare personality trait amongst Bulls fans.

;)

Just what kind of realistic "awards" are you two looking for?

"Awards" i.e. recognition, i.e. something tangible about the end result of our season other than slobbering all over ourselves because we were #2 for a week.  A top 25 final ranking would be a start. 

So the bar is now set at a top 25 finish or the season will be a disappointment? Did you feel better about the 2006 season than 2007 because we ended that season with a tangible bowl win?

I guess I;m just trying to figure out what the realistic expectations are, year to year, with some of our more demanding fans .....

• Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Cup's half full - Cup's half empty.  We were 9-4, played some great games, played some bad ones.  Had a few calls go for and a few against us. 

If you want to dwell on the negatives, go ahead. Some people seem to be happier ********.

I hope, personally, the team never forgets what last year was like.  From JL on down to the walk-on that doesn't make the dress team.

It hurt all fans and players alike and you can call it whatever you want.

I'll call it another learning experience.

• Content Count:  12,293

PS - REZZ, i've never actually watched an entire Star Wars movie.  the only scenes i can remember are the bar scene with Jabba the hut and the part where Luke Skywalker gets his hand cut off.

oh,

well that delusions and grandeur line is in one of the movies.  han solo says it i believe right after he escapes from jaba.

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

PS - REZZ, i've never actually watched an entire Star Wars movie.  the only scenes i can remember are the bar scene with Jabba the hut and the part where Luke Skywalker gets his hand cut off.

oh,

well that delusions and grandeur line is in one of the movies.  han solo says it i believe right after he escapes from jaba.

i thought that was a common colloquialism...  but i suppose it's possible i'm channeling dialogue from movies i've never seen.  lol.

Archived