• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

11 days away from the 100 Day Countdown to Kickoff

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

And I have no ideas how we'll kill the time.

Last year on the 99th day out we posted a thread and commented on all previous Bulls players that wore the number "99".  And the next day we did #98 and so on all the way to #1 and then kickoff.

Anyone have any great ideas to sort of countdown the days to kickoff?  Something that recounts great plays, players or events that the wider audience would appreciate?

Let's get something cooking.  If you have an idea post it here or email me.

Thanks,

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,632
  • Days Won:  3

Best 99-yard play, best 98 yard play, etc.

Of course this may be next to impossible for me to contribute since I don't have much of a memory for stats, but maybe some others on here do, or know of a place to find it.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I know its not 100 but...how many wins does the program have?  we can count down each day when we get to that point with a game recap (stats, our own personal memories, pictures, etc)

• Content Count:  1,632
  • Days Won:  3

I know its not 100 but...how many wins does the program have?  we can count down each day when we get to that point with a game recap (stats, our own personal memories, pictures, etc)

I think that's a great idea!  I think we have 76 wins so if we don't do it this year, we should definately do it before the 2010 season - yeah, I'm that confident!

well i think we should work backwards...by starting with the most recent win....or if you want to do all games...most recent loss (which is clearly the cincy game) 

yea as i think about it more...you are right.  specially since as the season gets closer more people who only know the last 2 years will be coming around.

• Content Count:  1,219

first 100 game recap would be pretty good--- even with the losses included because some of those games are pretty memorable.

and it would avoid talking about last season at all which is already rehashed daily

you could even start out with game #1 say tomorrow and work from there--- no need to wait for 100 even imo

I like this idea!  A walk down memory lane...

• Content Count:  3,103

how bout we look at each season we have played?  We can do one season per week, or per two weeks if need be.  each day we look at a game from that season, started from season 1 up to this past season.

• Content Count:  4,879

And I have no ideas how we'll kill the time.

Last year on the 99th day out we posted a thread and commented on all previous Bulls players that wore the number "99".  And the next day we did #98 and so on all the way to #1 and then kickoff.

Anyone have any great ideas to sort of countdown the days to kickoff?  Something that recounts great plays, players or events that the wider audience would appreciate?

Let's get something cooking.  If you have an idea post it here or email me.

Thanks,

Brad

a countdown to a countdown to a game with Tennessee Martin?

Brad, you may want to start a support group on this site. ;D

Archived