• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf Recruiting at the school I do security at

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

I have been doing security since I got released from the minors. I return to school this August but in the mean time I keep kids safe and lock doors at a very nice school. It costs around 20g's to go here and has several ex-pro athletes kids who attend the school. They just won 3a states in Basketball. Anyway, they have a few good athletes and the one kid told me the usf coach would be coming to watch him soon. I saw the head football coach walking with someone in a green shirt and the school is green so I didn't take notice right away. When he passed me, I noticed he had brown belt with silver IconicU'S on it. I waited till he returned and gave him a "go bulls"...explained my story and told him good luck. I think it was either Larry Scott, or John Hendrick. Which one recruits the Ft. Lauderdale area.

He would have no problem getting in to usf. Only question is if he is any good?...This schools football team is  bad but he played on the team who won states. He played against other kids like Landi from Coral Springs Charter.

• Content Count:  937

its always cool to have a  bulls encountering outside of tampa, I am sure some people on this board can figure out who the kid is

• Content Count:  117

Ft Lauderdale is part of Coach Scott's primary territory.  3 Star TE Ed Waite at Pine Crest is the likely player and school.

Correct. There is also another player that they said had interest. I didn't know Ed was a 3 star tight end. I see him all the time just didn't realize. Ill be sure to give him alittle knowledge of the athletic department when I see him on Monday.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we know he will never play tight end for bulls

Yea he is a good size kid but I don't know about getting playing time for the bulls. Like I said, he was on the state championship basketball team where he was pretty instrumental. I don't think he will end up a Bull. He has a basketball scholarship to another school.

Archived