• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Glazers in dire financial straits - Owe $1.6 BILLION for ManU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

First, I hate the Glazers, they are everything that is wrong with sports today, and sports ownership.  I hate the City for bending over backwards and taking it in the 6 for these amish looking pinheads.  It is a little be careful what you wish for, since the city hated Culverhouse, thinking he was too cheap to buy a superbowl win.

Next, because of the way the stadium, overseen by the menonite mob, screw my school, I want to see them go down in financial ruin, have to sell the Bucs, get away from the stadium and let the Outback group take the helm.

Lastly, Soccer is for liberals who are afraid their precious little Skippy might get hurt on the football field.  Sorry, bring on the blasts all you soccer nuts, but it is not an american sport, I could care less.

Last I checked I was born in the US and still live in the US, and don't care about World Sports.  As for Football's popularity, we seem to be taking it to GB and Japan, more and more, and Mexico City.  So, give it another 20 years and all those silky shirted fans will be tearing down goal posts.

Yeah it's not an American Sport... it's an Earth Sport... most popular sport in the World. American Football doesn't see much outside of the US and Canada. I don't know how popular Baseball is outside of the US, Japan, and the Carribean...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,924

WELL NOW THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE PARKING TICKETS WENT UP.......

Parking tickets?

the footBULL stadium season parking pass went from $70 to $90. If I am correct the Glazers get the Liions share of it.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Parking tickets?

the footBULL stadium season parking pass went from $70 to $90. If I am correct the Glazers get the Liions share of it.

My parking pass last year was 90.  It's 90 this year.

• Content Count:  936

Free parking FTW

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

THey don't seem to be that worried....

Manchester United chief executive David Gill has promised Sir Alex Ferguson further funds to strengthen his title-winning squad this summer.

Gill said: "We will be in a position where, if we can improve it, we will.

"It is the best league in the world so if we want to continue to be at the top we have to make sure we look at the squad and improve it."

United were happy to spend last summer, with Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Carlos Tevez and Nani all added to the squad.

However, Ferguson has been given licence to add more new signings as he looks to equal Liverpool's record haul of 18 league titles.

England internationals Michael Owen and Micah Richards are rumoured to be on the Scotsman's shopping list.

"When you make big money signings like we did last year, it is fantastic when you see them come in and do so well," said Gill.

"That shows what this club is about. All these big stars are integrated very quickly, made to feel very welcome and therefore they produce the goods on the pitch."

606: DEBATE

I think we'll regret not signing Jose Bosingwa

SEVENTEEN TIMES

In a later interview for BBC Radio 5 Live, Gill added that United's success was attributable to a number of individuals.

Gill said: "It's down to Fergsuon, his assistant Carlos Queiroz, the coaching staff, the scouting staff and the players.

"It's down to what happens on the pitch but what happens off the pitch gives Alex the funds to invest in the club."

He said the Glazer family had brought stability to Old Trafford three years after taking over.

"They recognised the importance of what happens on the pitch and to have a business plan off it.

"But there will always be certain factions that will be anti the Glazers even if we win the European Cup in Moscow."

Gill also insisted there was no question of the 66-year-old Ferguson considering retirement, adding: "He's on a 12-month rolling contract and we never discuss it [retirement].

"He's got the enthusiasm and the appetite for more."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7396738.stm

• Content Count:  809

First, I hate the Glazers, they are everything that is wrong with sports today, and sports ownership.  I hate the City for bending over backwards and taking it in the 6 for these amish looking pinheads. 

Actually, Malcolm is the only amish lookin one....although, I'd rather say more Leprechaun like :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Parking tickets?

As _EI pointed out, parking passes didn't go up and USF has been getting the lions' share of the revenue from season parking passes.....

• Content Count:  4,738

glazers are loaded  dont feel sorry for them

further-  usf negotiated a bad deal dont blame glazers

what exactly did they have to negotiate with, no other stadium in the area

• Content Count:  143

First, I hate the Glazers, they are everything that is wrong with sports today, and sports ownership.  I hate the City for bending over backwards and taking it in the 6 for these amish looking pinheads.  It is a little be careful what you wish for, since the city hated Culverhouse, thinking he was too cheap to buy a superbowl win.

Next, because of the way the stadium, overseen by the menonite mob, screw my school, I want to see them go down in financial ruin, have to sell the Bucs, get away from the stadium and let the Outback group take the helm.

Lastly, Soccer is for liberals who are afraid their precious little Skippy might get hurt on the football field.  Sorry, bring on the blasts all you soccer nuts, but it is not an american sport, I could care less.

So a sport that less people play in this country is more American? 

American Football is for liberals who are afraid their precious little Skippy might get hurt playing Rugby?    If they are so **** tough take off the body armor.

Archived