• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Football Player Johnell Neal Shot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I'm thinking he heard commotion outside the house and went out at the wrong time.

Gotta love how the ucIFers automatically latch onto the least negative possibility anytime something bad happens in their programs...

Gotta love seein' the usFers stick their foots in their mouths before knowing what happend.  Ended up being a case of mistaken identity.  Funny how you all think, though.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

"Assault Rifles" are legal.  My friend just got a pretty sweet AK.

• Content Count:  8,158

I'm thinking he heard commotion outside the house and went out at the wrong time.

Gotta love how the ucIFers automatically latch onto the least negative possibility anytime something bad happens in their programs...

Gotta love seein' the usFers stick their foots in their mouths before knowing what happend.  Ended up being a case of mistaken identity.  Funny how you all think, though.

The same way you all think whenever a USF player hits the news.  Sucks, doesn't it?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

from an assault rifle(where the hell they get one of these?)

The same place people buy cocaine, crack, women, etc.  The streets.

I'll bet you fifty bucks that the rifle they used was hot.  Either stolen by them, or bought from someone who stole it.  No law-breaking criminal would ever go through the normal process to buy a gun.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

It's truly amazing that he took multiple shots from an assault rifle(where the hell they get one of these?)

Probably from a person-to-person classified ad ....

• Content Count:  8,158

(where the hell they get one of these?)

I heard they got it from Brandon Marshall, who was selling it in the back pages of the UCF Future.

Just what I heard...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I love the media. You guys hear assault rifle and automatically assume they had an uzie. The media really spins gun crimes, I don't want to get too much on the soap box, but don't believe everything you read.

How many times have you read this headline "(insert famous athlete here) was found with an aresenal in his car"... You continue to read and find out that he had 3 pistols and a shotgun, ammo for them, and they were all locked in the trunk. That is perfectly legal in this country, but the media blows it up into an "arsenal". Give me a break. Based on that, an "assault rifle" really could be anything from a .22 used for squirrel hunting to a fully automatic AK 47.

The media tries to make American's afraid of guns. Comments like "only police and military should have them" doesn't really work with the whole Constitution thing.

Anyway, good luck to the kid in recovering.

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

The same way you all think whenever a USF player hits the news.  Sucks, doesn't it?

There's no point to post about USF players in the news anymore...it's so common it's like beating a dead horse.  I'd have to be here everyday to post on that stuff!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

The media tries to make American's afraid of guns. Comments like "only police and military should have them" doesn't really work with the whole Constitution thing.

I don't think the comment about the police and military was refering to guns in general, but to assault rifles specifically ...

Guest pascobull

I don't think the comment about the police and military was refering to guns in general, but to assault rifles specifically ...

It was specific to the assault weapons. I fail to see how they are at all needed to any normal civilian. I understand the right to bear arms and even though I don't like guns personally I'm not on here trying to rally against them. Its just very clear to me there is no reason for assault rifles.

Archived