• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Updated 2008 Recruit Listing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I understand, it's not a bad list to get started on.  I was just throwin it out there that there are some problems with it, especially the interest levels. 

The problem is, Scout doesnt allow the publishers to add/subtract recruits from that list, it's done by the regional guys.  Sometimes I'll send them requests, but stuff is so crazy during the spring eval period that its nearly impossible to keep up with.  There is an exact list, but some may have trouble reading it...I'll send them more names in a few weeks and get it up to date.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone is interested in looking at this list in the future...click the link and sort by offer.

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=4&yr=2009

I won't be updating this thread any longer since the list has problems within it. 

Archived