• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Season Ticket Holder Parking is Changing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

will I pull up in with a parking pass and the average joe pays $10 and parks right next to me(I'm thinking 3 or 4 lot) or is there separation?

Lot 4 has been traditionally the student lot so we haven't touched that.  All reserved parking lots, if not completely sold, will be roped off to let the season parking pass holders park at the front of the lot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric,

Is the parking lot assignment subject to change each year based on donor points?  If I get my requested lot this year do I automatically get it each year thereafter? (Assuming I maintain my donor level)

Thanks

This will be an annual process with the potential for change each year.

Eric

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Got to know - Will you tell us how you actually figure the priority points or is that one of those deals like " The sq. root of the second Tues of the third week of the first month with a full moon" calculations ?  If we don't know the formula how do we know our points are right ?

To segway off of his question, how do we find out how many priority points we have?  I've been in the Bulls Club 2 years and I have never heard anything.  Also, will Bulls Club members ever have cards identifying themselves?

Thanks, Eric.

Hey guys:

Just a couple explanations.  The cost of a season parking pass did not change this year.  It was $60 about 4-5 years ago but was the same price this year as last.

We've added a season ticket holder lot on the north side which is Lot 3.

The way the system will work is everyone will be ranked by their priority points which is a calculated using a combination of giving history, season ticket history, loyalty points (alumnus, former student athlete, etc.), and season ticket usage.  We will be mailing everyone their priority points in July and what rank that puts them among our active accounts.  Beginning with the highest ranked individual we will then assign parking.  Once we run out of passes for a certain lot, we will no longer put anyone else in that lot.

It will at least make things more consistent as far as where you can expect to park from game to game (with homecoming being the obvious exception).  We should be able to reasonably guarantee as well that you will have a spot in your assigned lot which hasn't always been the case.  The deadline will also prevent last minute changes happening when people buy tickets 2 weeks before the season as they will now get parking wherever it is left as opposed to based upon their giving level.

Hope these explanations are helpful and if you have specific questions I'll be more than happy to respond as quickly as I can.

Eric

Got to know - Will you tell us how you actually figure the priority points or is that one of those deals like " The sq. root of the second Tues of the third week of the first month with a full moon" calculations ?  If we don't know the formula how do we know our points are right ?

Our plan is to mail everyone what their priority point total is in July.  That will include information on how to earn priority points.  I'll also see if we can get the priority points list on the official website so eveyrone can look at it to figure out how to get more priority points.

Eric

To segway off of his question, how do we find out how many priority points we have?  I've been in the Bulls Club 2 years and I have never heard anything.  Also, will Bulls Club members ever have cards identifying themselves?

Thanks, Eric.

The membership cards will be mailed in July and the priority points and your rank will be on the card.  Priority points can change from what will be on that card though based on your account activity.  For instance, you buy baseball season tickets or use your football season tickets, your priority points will increase.

Eric

• Content Count:  4,738

Thanks, Eric.

The membership cards will be mailed in July and the priority points and your rank will be on the card.  Priority points can change from what will be on that card though based on your account activity.  For instance, you buy baseball season tickets or use your football season tickets, your priority points will increase.

Eric

Are we automatically in the Bulls Club by purchasing season tix with donation level?

The donation you make is your Bulls Club gift, so yes you are a member.  If you have season tickets and have never made a donation, we will be creating Bulls Club accounts to track your priority points for you.

Eric

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nice.  Thanks!

• Content Count:  1,625
  • Days Won:  3

The more I think about it, the more I think we should just get the best pass we can get and then set up a thread for people that want to trade lots to be with those they want to tailgate with.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Just a reminder that Eric will be in chat tonight at BULLHeaded's.  Please join in the discussion at 8:30 eastern.  Please see the related thread regarding tonight's chat.

Archived