• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Magic get screwed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks a lot retarded clock operator.

• Content Count:  500

The NBA is a joke. Why they didnt re-inbound the ball is beyond me. Hey we cant review, so lets take our best guess at how long it took.

What was the Vegas line in this game? Obviously the refs needed Detroit to cover.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

stop complaining

magic has  no one to blame but themselves

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I agreewith Smaz and I'm a hugeMagic fan. Anyopne on here regularly (especially football season) knows my feelings on hat

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

They had the game and crapped on themselves.

Sorry for the **** post earlier.

Refs didn't decide the game. Anyone who thinks they did are just wanting a scapegoat for how mad the Magic forwards played.

Turk couldn't hit a shot, make a pass, or play defense. Rashard died late and as a result so did his ability to make a play.

We do this on here at least 2 times a football season. Very rarely do refs decide a game, a bad call by the ref is no different than a bad pass, key interception thrown, or an errror...It's part of the game.

• Content Count:  500

Refs didn't decide the game. Anyone who thinks they did are just wanting a scapegoat for how mad the Magic forwards played.

Turk couldn't hit a shot, make a pass, or play defense. Rashard died late and as a result so did his ability to make a play.

We do this on here at least 2 times a football season. Very rarely do refs decide a game, a bad call by the ref is no different than a bad pass, key interception thrown, or an errror...It's part of the game.

So your telling me a 5 point wing (from up 2 to down 1) had 0 effect on the game? So your telling me when the two guards were running and tripped over each other and a dead ball foul was called giving the Pistons a ft and the ball had no affect?

Hedo Turkoglu's sloppy chucked 3 pointer with 48 seconds left down 2 meant nothing? Or Jameer Nelson's stupid foul?

Yes there were bad calls, but the Magic had their chances.

I am as big of a Magic fan as it gets, and I can't put this one on the refs

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

So your telling me a 5 point wing (from up 2 to down 1) had 0 effect on the game? So your telling me when the two guards were running and tripped over each other and a dead ball foul was called giving the Pistons a ft and the ball had no affect?

everything effects the game my friend

but bad call  didnt decide it

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The NBA has now stated that the referees followed established procedure.  They also stated that the Rules Committee will be looking to expand the use of instant replay.  In other words, "We know the rules governing this condition are really stupid.  Sorry, Magic, I hope you enjoyed your cigarette.  But we'll straighten out this mess before a team we care about, like the Lakers, finds themselves in the same situation."

Archived