• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

This time Amarri REALLY does sign with the BUCS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

huh??

where's all the anti-buc slander that's always on here?

or am I a few minutes early of someone coming in to bash the bucs for not giving ALL the bulls players free agent contracts?

:-P

gruden still doesnt make up for shafting jenkins, but this is a start ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

huh??

where's all the anti-buc slander that's always on here?

or am I a few minutes early of someone coming in to bash the bucs for not giving ALL the bulls players free agent contracts?

:-P

gruden still doesnt make up for shafting jenkins, but this is a start ;)

exactly.

i've never been a fan of Gruden, but i am a fan of the Bucs.

dicking Jenk like that was ********, and only gives me more reason to despise Gruden...

but i've got past my initial disownership of the Bucs after draft day.  i've decided upon just disowning Gruden instead... which i had basically already done a couple seasons ago anyway.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good for him.  Maybe he will stick

• Content Count:  2,461

Since Gruden, I have not been a Bucs fan. I officially have no NFL team.

This, however, will make me watch myself before I crap on them too much.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm a bucs fan and dislike a lot of Gruden's offensive choices.  I think he should have taken Brohm in the second round as we need a good QB and "who the hell" he took in the 5th round is a waste.

I like the idea of Jackson playing for the Bucs.  There is always a chance a big and talented guy can learn to catch.  He learned most of a pretty serious playbook quickly and already has the routes down.  Amarrii Could do some good things.  Don't expect him to make the active roster this year, but if the coaches can get him to be a better player he could be awesome.  You have to remember in college the players aren't 24-7 football players.  They have to go to and pass classes too.  Even easy classes need some study time.

With 100% dedication he might be good.

Andre hall took a lot of time to make a team and came out looking very good with the few games he played with the Bronccos.  AJ could loko the same in 2-3 years.

Though is special team skills could have him rival Dexter Jakson (the 2nd round pick) for that roster spot.  Granted he stops holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

• Content Count:  5,241

I didnt think he could do it, but Im glad he did! congrats amarri!

• Content Count:  701

I'm a bucs fan and dislike a lot of Gruden's offensive choices.  I think he should have taken Brohm in the second round as we need a good QB and "who the hell" he took in the 5th round is a waste.

I like the idea of Jackson playing for the Bucs.  There is always a chance a big and talented guy can learn to catch.  He learned most of a pretty serious playbook quickly and already has the routes down.  Amarrii Could do some good things.  Don't expect him to make the active roster this year, but if the coaches can get him to be a better player he could be awesome.  You have to remember in college the players aren't 24-7 football players.  They have to go to and pass classes too.  Even easy classes need some study time.

Andre hall took a lot of time to make a team and came out looking very good with the few games he played with the Bronccos.  AJ could loko the same in 2-3 years.

Though is special team skills could have him rival Dexter Jakson (the 2nd round pick) for that roster spot.  Granted he stops holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

the Bucs have 6 QBs before the draft and you expect them to use a 2nd round pick on someone who was already taken? (that's right-- both Brohm and Henne were gone right before the Bucs picked in the second round). As if that weren't enough to tarnish your stellar draft analysis, yu have the balls to rip apart the steal they got in the 5th round? Did you see this kid play? Great athlete and while he may not be a QB he sure as hell can make some dent on this team.

I've always liked Amari-- but to compare him to Dexter Jackson is pretty useless. AJ will be extremely fortunate to make the practice squad let alone the team itself. I am pulling for him but let's be realistic.

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH

MIKE G FOR PRESIDENT! 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

the Bucs have 6 QBs before the draft and you expect them to use a 2nd round pick on someone who was already taken? (that's right-- both Brohm and Henne were gone right before the Bucs picked in the second round). As if that weren't enough to tarnish your stellar draft analysis, yu have the balls to rip apart the steal they got in the 5th round? Did you see this kid play? Great athlete and while he may not be a QB he sure as hell can make some dent on this team.

I've always liked Amari-- but to compare him to Dexter Jackson is pretty useless. AJ will be extremely fortunate to make the practice squad let alone the team itself. I am pulling for him but let's be realistic.

Maybe you missed the draft, but the Bucs traded down to get Dexter Jackson.  If they didn't trade down, then Brohm was there.

• Content Count:  1,290

Maybe he told his coach that he can throw too..  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Congrats to him and i hope he can latch on but hes still got a long way to go.  Best of luck to him.

Archived