• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SoJo Should Get More Minutes in Game 7 vs Celtics

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,965
  • Days Won:  469

Damnit.

Indeed.  I watched as much as i could and saw SoJo in the final minutes of the game.  It was a blowout.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Celtics by 34... make sure you send your commission to USFCollin's handicapping service via Paypal :)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I love SoJo, but it's a miracle the Hawks got this far.  They might lose by 40 tomorrow.  The only thing that might keep it close is if Boston can't get shots to fall early.  If they're bricking hard from behind the arc, they might struggle to create opportunities.  But if Allen and Pierce and Rondo get a few to go down early, it could be a serious rout. 

Just think, if the Hawks did the smart thing and took Chris Paul instead of Marvin Williams in the 2006 Draft, SoJo is getting all those easy baskets off CP3's penetration, and the Hawks are a legit title contender this year.  He'd be putting up Horford/Smith like numbers (ok, well maybe not THAT good) with Williams minutes!

What is scary is that they won by such a large margin last night and all while "Bricking shots early and often".  They shot 3 of 18 from behind the arc, and still almost won by 40.

Archived