• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SoJo Should Get More Minutes in Game 7 vs Celtics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Marvin Williams is listed as "Doubtful" for tomorrow's game with a knee injury that occurred with 9 minutes left in last night's game...

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

aweseome good luck too him

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

Tomorrow's game may be the first NBA game  that I actually try to watch on purpose rather than running across one while channel surfing ...

• Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

I love SoJo, but it's a miracle the Hawks got this far.  They might lose by 40 tomorrow.  The only thing that might keep it close is if Boston can't get shots to fall early.  If they're bricking hard from behind the arc, they might struggle to create opportunities.  But if Allen and Pierce and Rondo get a few to go down early, it could be a serious rout. 

Just think, if the Hawks did the smart thing and took Chris Paul instead of Marvin Williams in the 2006 Draft, SoJo is getting all those easy baskets off CP3's penetration, and the Hawks are a legit title contender this year.  He'd be putting up Horford/Smith like numbers (ok, well maybe not THAT good) with Williams minutes!

• Content Count:  10,874

Just think, if the Hawks did the smart thing and took Chris Paul instead of Marvin Williams in the 2006 Draft, SoJo is getting all those easy baskets off CP3's penetration, and the Hawks are a legit title contender this year.  He'd be putting up Horford/Smith like numbers (ok, well maybe not THAT good) with Williams minutes!

Yeah, I'm truly enjoying watching CP3 play for the Hornets.  For the most part, I'd stopped watching the NBA many moons ago, but I've been paying attention to the Hornets all season, and went to a half dozen games this year.  Of course, it helps that my company has two suites and thirty season tix, including four courtside.

Hornets looked strong versus the Spurs last night.  CP3 had another double double, and West had a career scoring night.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I too stopped watching a few years ago.  But I really enjoy watching some of the young players, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Dwight Howard, Lebron.

• Content Count:  3,084

New Orleans is a great team, too bad no one in the city goes to the games. 

I agree with USFCollin, Celts might blow out Atlanta today.  Marvin Williams is a key player for the Hawks.  Celtics have trouble covering athleticism and with Marvin gone, not looking good for the Hawks. 

Sol usually plays the last few minutes of the first half and is a big defensive presence.  He blocks shots, forces bad shots and grabs bounds.  If only he can polish his offensive skills he would get more minutes.  hope to see him on the floor today. 

• Content Count:  1,894

They might blow them out today? Like they should of the last 3 games?

Get real people Boston is a great team but they are choking and I hope it happens to the city of Boston twice. They are primarily a jump shot team. They are physical but Garnett can only do so much. The speed and quickness of the hawks is what got them this far. They are showing us that it doesn't matter who you have on your team when it comes time to win. Regardless of the outcome the Hawks left it all on the court.

Anyway the real game is The Lakers.

• Content Count:  1,479

Well, I just put it on and Boston is up 34-18 in the 2nd quarter. Has SoJo played much?

• Content Count:  3,827

Damnit.

Archived