• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else noticed things really went down hill (even more) for UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure about UCF, but I did have not read on this board yet that USF self reported NCAA recruiting violations for basketball. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Not sure about UCF, but I did have not read on this board yet that USF self reported NCAA recruiting violations for basketball. 

When will UCF be self-reporting the anal **** violations to the NCAA?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

What does that mean?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What does that mean?

It was a tiny little blurb in the St. Pete Times this weekend... Stan Heath and USF self-reported that Stan was out on the road recruiting for 9 days longer than allowed because he calculated multi-day tournaments as a single day.

Obviously, that's comparable to illegal loans, player deaths, and anal ****.  ::)

So, the relevance is what?  Did UCF self-report the bat-****?  :)

• Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure EI, bringing back bad memories for you?

Also, as I defended O'Leary from what the Sentinel was doing, do any of you guys want to touch on it now.  Gee, what happened to the Sentinel's reporting of the "cover up?"

So a UCF baseball coach gets fired, if any of you guys truely think it had anything to do with what is being reported, you need help.  Could it have been that UCF baseball has been stuck in mediocracy for close to a decade now? 

I find it humorous when I read about one of the UCF/USF fans bashing each other for this crap.  It happens every where.  How long has it been since USF's womens basketball coach was accused of racial insensativity?  Now USF reports actual NCAA violations, hate to tell you guys, that is worse than anything that you are bashing UCF for.  Last I have seen, no violations from their football, basketball or baseball programs. 

It's got to be a rough time to be a UCiFer.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It's got to be a rough time to be a UCiFer.

lol

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure EI, bringing back bad memories for you?

Also, as I defended O'Leary from what the Sentinel was doing, do any of you guys want to touch on it now.  Gee, what happened to the Sentinel's reporting of the "cover up?"

So a UCF baseball coach gets fired, if any of you guys truely think it had anything to do with what is being reported, you need help.  Could it have been that UCF baseball has been stuck in mediocracy for close to a decade now? 

I find it humorous when I read about one of the UCF/USF fans bashing each other for this crap.  It happens every where.  How long has it been since USF's womens basketball coach was accused of racial insensativity?  Now USF reports actual NCAA violations, hate to tell you guys, that is worse than anything that you are bashing UCF for.  Last I have seen, no violations from their football, basketball or baseball programs. 

So, an accusation so serious that it warrants a coach of 26 years to be fired isn't as bad as a coach spending an extra 9 days recruiting?  Let's break it down further:

A UCF staff manager held another manager down and the vertern coach of 26 years ACTED LIKE HE WAS SHOVING A BASEBALL BAT UP HIS ASS.

I don't think I've seen that "happen every where" as you put it. 

But then again, you do have "coaching experience" and like to comment on it.  Tell me, if this stuff happens every where, which end of the bat did your players prefer?  I bet you were partial to the "big end" when you were doing your giving.

100 bucks says that UCF cleans out most of the other baseball staff before next season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Did UCF self-report the bat-****?  :)

No, and it would have all been swept under the rug except that PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Aluminum) got wind of it ...

Archived