• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Opponent Message board links

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It seems that the opponent message boards links are not their.  It's never to early to start talking trash!!!

No, seriously though, I was curious to see what some other schools think abotu the St. Pete Bowl.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

It seems that the opponent message boards links are not their.  It's never to early to start talking trash!!!

No, seriously though, I was curious to see what some other schools think abotu the St. Pete Bowl.

I started compiling links last week and I am working on the formatting of that section.  You can expect them to be up soon. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

yay!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I started compiling links last week and I am working on the formatting of that section.  You can expect them to be up soon. 

I don't know, seems kind of nice not having a bunch of USF fans trash talking the Tennessee Martin Alums. 

Please guys, when bulliever does get them up, represent your school well.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

As many know, I like to promote links for independent message boards (like us) that can use the traffic.  If you know of any independent boards for our opponents, please let me know. Finding a board of any sort for TN-Martin was a task.

• Content Count:  4,069
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know, seems kind of nice not having a bunch of USF fans trash talking the Tennessee Martin Alums. 

Please guys, when bulliever does get them up, represent your school well.

Yeah, save all of your venom for the next week.  I will predict though, that Tennessee Martin will stay within 52 points! ;D

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

As many know, I like to promote links for independent message boards (like us) that can use the traffic.  If you know of any independent boards for our opponents, please let me know. Finding a board of any sort for TN-Martin was a task.

http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/

• Content Count:  526

Looks like most of them are up.  I can't believe that "little ole" South Florida has the BEST message board in NCAAFB.  Everyone else is either some little rinky dink site (JR WVU LOL!) or some corporate pay crap (Rivals).

GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  398

Looks like most of them are up.  I can't believe that "little ole" South Florida has the BEST message board in NCAAFB.  Everyone else is either some little rinky dink site (JR WVU LOL!) or some corporate pay crap (Rivals).

GO BULLS!!

I second this. Any other site gives me a headache for how... pathetic they are compared to ours.

I just might never leave. :D

• Content Count:  12,293

yea ive been saying it for 3 years now.  this is by far the best message board in all of the NCAA.

as far as set up, traffic, orgainization, informative info, etc.

those rivals sites are annoying.  some of the indy boards seem like you are using DOS

Archived