• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFN ranks Nate Allen #2 draft eligible Free Safety

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

With 13 players drafted why couldn't usc beat stanford?  Because it is football, and anything can happen on any given day.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

surprising

withhim and great  our corners last year why couldnt we make a key stop against unconn,ru or cinncy

C'mon now...our Offense gave away UConn and Cincy with turnovers and lack of production. 

Rutgers...well, special teams dropped the ball on that one. 

The only game you can make a case for Smazza was the Sun Bowl.  But even that...our offense gave up like 3 touchdowns and another 2 takeaways.  lol

So really...if the offense(Grothe) keeps the ball out of the other teams hands then we would have went to the NC game last year, end of story.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  2,363

it boggles my f'n mind how much energy people are putting into NEXT year's draft.

Guest pascobull

it boggles my f'n mind how much energy people are putting into NEXT year's draft.

I could probably put together a pretty good list in an hour for most positions by looking through stats, measurables, and all-conference lists. What is Nate's 40 time? Unfortunately that seems to matter more to NFL guys now. Why break down film when you can watch a guy run in shorts in Indy?

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

from what ive seen he would run high 4.5's to low 4.6's..probably 4.57 - 4.64. I looked at all the other positions and they had McKenzie rated the 17th best OLB and didnt even have him listed in their mock draft.

I think McKenzie will show out and get himself drafted in the first 2 rounds next year

• Content Count:  4,642

nate was pretty sick this year.  who knows, maybe if he has a productive year again, then he may declare early if he is projected in the first round.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I could probably put together a pretty good list in an hour for most positions by looking through stats, measurables, and all-conference lists. What is Nate's 40 time? Unfortunately that seems to matter more to NFL guys now. Why break down film when you can watch a guy run in shorts in Indy?

I don't know Nate's exact 40 time, but somewhere in the 4.5's is more than likely. However, Nate would have come in 3rd among ALL DB's  and first among safeties at the combine in the 20 yard shuttle with a time of 4.08.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=37319&SPID=2981&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1405639

Archived