• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Richard Clebert

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  140

what's going on with him?

Will he be playing or trying out for any NFL teams? Arena Ball? SOmewhere?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Brett and Greg had an update on him yesterday.

According to Brett:

USF DL Richard Clebert is still in the process of working out a free agent deal. He’s considering Oakland, Miami and Minnesota. 

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/3-bulls-headed-to-bucs-mini-camp/

Miami drafted a DT in the 7th round Lionel Dotson, Arizona. They also have signed an undrafted free agent DT Kory Robertson, Virginia Tech.

Minnesota drafted a DT in the 5th round, Letroy Guion, Florida State. They also signed an undrafted free agent DT Leger Douzable, UCF.

Oakland didn't draft a DT, nor do they have one among their updated list of signed undrafted free agents.

Just based on that, my guess is that Clebert will sign with Oakland if given a chance.

Greg Auman gives us his update on Clebert:

I've been checking with Clebert's agent, and there's hasn't been anything to report. I'll continue to check with him, but I don't know that he'll have options on the NFL level.

Posted by: G.A. | April 29, 2008 at 12:15 PM

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Brett and Greg had an update on him yesterday.

According to Brett:

USF DL Richard Clebert is still in the process of working out a free agent deal. He’s considering Oakland, Miami and Minnesota. 

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/3-bulls-headed-to-bucs-mini-camp/

Miami drafted a DT in the 7th round Lionel Dotson, Arizona. They also have signed an undrafted free agent DT Kory Robertson, Virginia Tech.

Minnesota drafted a DT in the 5th round, Letroy Guion, Florida State. They also signed an undrafted free agent DT Leger Douzable, UCF.

Oakland didn't draft a DT, nor do they have one among their updated list of signed undrafted free agents.

Just based on that, my guess is that Clebert will sign with Oakland if given a chance.

Greg Auman gives us his update on Clebert:

I've been checking with Clebert's agent, and there's hasn't been anything to report. I'll continue to check with him, but I don't know that he'll have options on the NFL level.

Posted by: G.A. | April 29, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Clebert should go pro...i'm sorry, we have good line players too! 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

1000 posts. It kind of feels like a great responsibility to not blow it on a useless UCiF post, or waste it in the trough, so, as an alum, I will make post number 1000 with the subject being a former Bull.

After all that, it's not really that important, but the Dolphins released a DT yesterday.

That's all I have, what a relief, I can carry on posting meaningless drivel without fear that I will waste a milestone post.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Clebert is a beast.  I sincerely hope that he makes a team.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Is Clebert big enough to be a NT?

• Content Count:  4,879

1000 posts. It kind of feels like a great responsibility to not blow it on a useless UCiF post, or waste it in the trough, so, as an alum, I will make post number 1000 with the subject being a former Bull.

After all that, it's not really that important, but the Dolphins released a DT yesterday.

That's all I have, what a relief, I can carry on posting meaningless drivel without fear that I will waste a milestone post.

you're 2/3 of the way to your third horn! 

• Content Count:  3,827

He's certainly strong enough.......as for talent level, who knows.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Laterally he is, he's massive, but I'm not sure how tall he is, he's strong enough to be a good backup within a few years

• Content Count:  4,642

with his strength he should at least be able to attract a few teams.  i mean the guy benchs 225 like 40 times - insane!

Archived