• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF at USF - Baseball Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

They seriously have to feel owned at this point.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

They have been pwnd for a long time now...just like when we play FAU/FIU or FAMU.  They are just not at our level in most things.  I think its stupid that we even make a big deal of beating them.  We have been one of the leading Universities in the State for some time now in many different fields.  Why don't we act like it and stop setting our standards low with Central Florida. 

LETS MOVE OUR ENERGY MORE TOWARDS UF and UM. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

It never gets old beating up on the Tinmen.  Greatest part of the night was the Mickey Mouse song.  Greatest part number two was when the UCF dude hit a homer to cut the lead to 5-1 and one of our fans shouted "Scoreboard!", and then some UCF mom said "Shutout's Gone", and I responded, "Shutouts don't matter, Wins Matter".  That seemed to shut her up.

Great job by Teddy Kaufmann.  Two weeks in a row giving 6 innings of strong work.  Plus some timely hitting from Chris Rey, Brian Hobbs, and Joey Angelberger.  Really the entire team had good approaches at the plate tonight.  I thought the coaches didn't need the suicide squeeze play and they left Kaufmann out there too long, but other than those two  things, we were simply better than UCF in every facet of the game tonight.

Also, kudos to the students tonight.  They were very involved in the game.  Great job Bulls!!

we should schedule these guys in everything

• Content Count:  771

It never gets old beating up on the Tinmen.  Greatest part of the night was the Mickey Mouse song.  Greatest part number two was when the UCF dude hit a homer to cut the lead to 5-1 and one of our fans shouted "Scoreboard!", and then some UCF mom said "Shutout's Gone", and I responded, "Shutouts don't matter, Wins Matter".  That seemed to shut her up.

Great job by Teddy Kaufmann.  Two weeks in a row giving 6 innings of strong work.  Plus some timely hitting from Chris Rey, Brian Hobbs, and Joey Angelberger.  Really the entire team had good approaches at the plate tonight.  I thought the coaches didn't need the suicide squeeze play and they left Kaufmann out there too long, but other than those two  things, we were simply better than UCF in every facet of the game tonight.

Also, kudos to the students tonight.  They were very involved in the game.  Great job Bulls!!

we should schedule these guys in everything

we already do.

thanks for playing.

• Content Count:  883

They have been pwnd for a long time now...just like when we play FAU/FIU or FAMU.  They are just not at our level in most things.  I think its stupid that we even make a big deal of beating them.  We have been one of the leading Universities in the State for some time now in many different fields.  Why don't we act like it and stop setting our standards low with Central Florida. 

LETS MOVE OUR ENERGY MORE TOWARDS UF and UM. 

GO BULLS!!!

You know you're absolutely right.  It's time to set our sights on the big dogs. 

Archived