• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More additions to the USF family...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

This will prolly get moved...but oh well!  I'm excited!

My dog had another litter...for those of you who remember, she had her last little on the day we got our #2 ranking in Football. So, all of my puppies were named after USF players.  This litter is no different, but this time she had five!

two boys

Baby Rocky      duh

Baby Dixon      Jessica Dixon

three girls

Baby Maddy     Matt Grothe

Baby Copper    Copper Top Pub  (one of my fav drinking places)

Baby  Gigi        Grant Gregory

GO BULLS!!!

-Gurly

pups018.jpg

pups005.jpg

pups016.jpg

• Content Count:  3,103

awww...they are so cute, mazel tov

• Content Count:  353

are you selling any of them?

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

what breed?

• Content Count:  291

Very cute little pups.

• Content Count:  996

Yes they are for sell.  I am just trying to cover my costs and the rest will actually go to my yearly donation to USF Athletics.  They are chihuahua and miniature pinscher mix. The biggest one won't be more than 6-8 pounds.  They should open their eyes any day now and they will be ready for homes in about 6 weeks.  I only have a few left.  GO BULLS!!!

-Gurly

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Yes they are for sell.  I am just trying to cover my costs and the rest will actually go to my yearly donation to USF Athletics.  They are chihuahua and miniature pinscher mix. The biggest one won't be more than 6-8 pounds.  They should open their eyes any day now and they will be ready for homes in about 6 weeks.  I only have a few left.  GO BULLS!!!

-Gurly

Once again, I hear you're showing off your puppies and once again I am quite disappointed.  >:(

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

-Gurly

Once again, I hear you're showing off your puppies and once again I am quite disappointed.   >:(

Nice............actually I'm somewhat surprised that this thread has lasted as long as it has on the main board.  That shows you Gurly's appeal to our Mods......... ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Days Won:  422

-Gurly

Once again, I hear you're showing off your puppies and once again I am quite disappointed.   >:(

Nice............actually I'm somewhat surprised that this thread has lasted as long as it has on the main board.  That shows you Gurly's appeal to our Mods......... ;)

Probably more due to it being the off off season ...

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

-Gurly

a mixed marriage?

Archived