• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Solomon Jones...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

getting good playing time in the end of the 2nd quarter and playing well vs. the Celtics.

Just blocked Kevin Garnetts hook shot, forced a bad shot and grabbed a bound to start a scoring fast break.

They are talking about him on TNT. 

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Just blocked another layup on Rajon Rando with a few seconds left in the first half.  They talked about how good of a defensive presence he was. 

Exciting game.  Check out your Bulls alum.  Atlanta leads at the half.

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Sol is the only reason I am watching this game.  But the Hawks are playing pretty well, heres to hoping they beat the Celtics.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Sol is the only reason I am watching this game.  But the Hawks are playing pretty well, heres to hoping they beat the Celtics.

Same here. Great game and an awesome run by the Hawks in the 4th quarter.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

If Solo can keep up this intensity on defense, he can become a solid role player for them. I mean he is going against one of the best to ever play in the league and holding his own. Go Solo and Go Hawks!! (I am a Magic fan and absolutely hate the Celtics)

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Mike Fratello gave Sol a lot of love.  All of the Hawks players are long, athletic and can run.  Sol fits right in. 

Joe Johnson was a maniac in the 4th quarter.  Very Jordan-esque.  They doubled him and still couldn't stop him.  Josh Smith had SEVEN blocked shots.  That's crazy, I think he's only or 6'7.  I live in the ATL.  Hope the Hawks pound the Celts Fri night!  What an upset.

Archived