• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Is this good news or bad news?-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So is it bad that we had as many players drafted as Appal. St or good news that we had two more drafted than Alabama? :-\

UCF had 3

They only had two, Smith and one guy i believe in the 6th round I think.

Player          School Pos.   NFL Team    Rd. (Pick)

Kevin Smith  UCF     RB     Detroit          3 (64)

Josh Sitton   UCF     OT    Green Bay      4 (135)

Mike Merritt  UCF     TE     Kansas City     7 (239)

It is amazing that with 3 NFL caliber players on offense, they were only able to muster 12 points against us.

Their defense gave them 2, so it was really only 10...

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

It is amazing that with 3 NFL caliber players on offense, they were only able to muster 12 points against us.

So, you are saying these three guys are going to do GREAT in the NFL?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Reality is Moffitt should have been drated based on some of the 5th / 6th round pcks which would have had us at 3.  Then we'll see about how many go via free agency, and how many stick in the fall.

I believe that since we are "new" to the national spotlight, and considerng the tourmoil in the BEAST last year (the teams in teh top 25 changed from week to week) it wasn't clear who had great players adn who didn't.

A few years of top 25 and a BEAST championship will change that.  Lets not forget how the sunbowl went.  Wasn't exactly a showcase for our offense, defense, or special teams.  That along could push a potential 6th rounder out of the draft.

I believe in a couple of years, we will be putting 4 - 6 in the NFL each year.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Reality is Moffitt should have been drated based on some of the 5th / 6th round pcks which would have had us at 3.  Then we'll see about how many go via free agency, and how many stick in the fall.

I believe that since we are "new" to the national spotlight, and considerng the tourmoil in the BEAST last year (the teams in teh top 25 changed from week to week) it wasn't clear who had great players adn who didn't.

A few years of top 25 and a BEAST championship will change that.  Lets not forget how the sunbowl went.  Wasn't exactly a showcase for our offense, defense, or special teams.  That along could push a potential 6th rounder out of the draft.

Maybe, but not 4-6 will get draft.  Though I guess if we're pereniall top 25 and get a few Big East Champs a few years in a row it's a possibility, but I'm still skeptical.  Though in reality we could probibly get 4-5 in this year.  Mike, Trae, Ben, Amarri, and Walt are all ateast at camps.

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

itmakes a difference how many get drafted

it tells you you have talent on your squad

it means something

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

reality is moffit wasnt drafted

when a team puts 4-6 guys in nfl  every year,their team typically competes for a conference title or coaching is terrible

usf

Archived