• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

State 1st Rounders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

We had the same # of first rounders as UF and UM, pretty cool. FSU had zero...wow.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726

We had the same # of first rounders as UF and UM, pretty cool. FSU had zero...wow.

FSU will have zero the entire draft...too many..."off-field issues" if you know what I mean.  lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

That is cool but Troy and Delware had a player taken before us  also :)

That is cool but Troy and Delware had a player taken before us  also :)

Flacco can slide...that dude was sick in the QB Challenge(made Booty/Henne/and Ryan look like little leaguers), but the Troy guy...I don't know about that.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  118

You forgot to mention Tennessee State. These 1AA guys get over valued, why don't scouts ever think that maybe they look so good because of the competition they play? Flacco did well in the offseason, but if I were building a team I would draft a guy like Chad Henne instead who played much better competition.

You forgot to mention Tennessee State. These 1AA guys get over valued, why don't scouts ever think that maybe they look so good because of the competition they play? Flacco did well in the offseason, but if I were building a team I would draft a guy like Chad Henne instead who played much better competition.

Hennes a bust...

Look at Favre...he went to Southern Piss, and he turned out pretty good.  Ben Rothlisberger from Miami of Ohio, hes ok right.

I think the scouts know what they are talking about.  Flacco is great...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I would not want to draft a qb that for the most part is a roll of a dice it seems.

• Content Count:  339

Southern miss and miami (OH) are not FCS (1-AA) schools.

Everyone always has the same reply when you talk about drafting a kid from a no-name 1AA or D2 school....jerry rice (or steve McNair).  We'll see, but I agree with Yung Money in that these guys aren't challenged in college and end up way overrated.

• Content Count:  349

Hennes a bust...

Look at Favre...he went to Southern ****, and he turned out pretty good.  Ben Rothlisberger from Miami of Ohio, hes ok right.

I think the scouts know what they are talking about.  Flacco is great...

GO BULLS!!!

And let us not forget that Flacco was at Pitt before transferring to Delaware... he was certainly good enough to play 1A, but for whatever reason (playing time?) went to Delaware... but from all the commentary on the TV today, they seem to think that Flacco and Henne will both have good NFL careers...

• Content Count:  10,219

I hope Jenkins plays with a chip on the shoulder and becomes a great NFL player.

Archived