• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pupello Granted Waiver | How important is this?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Means we got depth at TE. I think Cedric Hill may step it up this year thou (fingers crossed) so just an extra good blocker

"May step it up?"  Hey man he was the third leading receiver for the bulls last year.  There were times last year where Hill was dominant.  He has definitely 'stepped up' but now that Hill is legitimately around 240lbs he might be a dominant TE in the vein of a Winslow.  He has that type of ability.  Frankly I didn't think USF used Hill ENOUGH last year my hope this year is they call his number a bit more.  I think it would severely soften defenses when LB's have to account for an extremely athlete TE, and the DB's have to come up to support leaving more single man on Mitchell and Taurus. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  720

Yeah, C. Hill is about 240 now and he plays like an animal. I watched him run block against Cincy and he threw the DB to the ground like a rag doll and never missed a step. I also think he's very dangerous in the open field as he does have great feet. I love when he wiped out 3 Pitt defenders in Grothe's 80 run. He just fell on them and drug them to the ground......lol

• Content Count:  7,890

I see him getting another look at Dline

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Means we got depth at TE. I think Cedric Hill may step it up this year thou (fingers crossed) so just an extra good blocker

"May step it up?"  Hey man he was the third leading receiver for the bulls last year.  There were times last year where Hill was dominant.  He has definitely 'stepped up' but now that Hill is legitimately around 240lbs he might be a dominant TE in the vein of a Winslow.  He has that type of ability.  Frankly I didn't think USF used Hill ENOUGH last year my hope this year is they call his number a bit more.  I think it would severely soften defenses when LB's have to account for an extremely athlete TE, and the DB's have to come up to support leaving more single man on Mitchell and Taurus. 

isnt saying much

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Ced was up and down last year, but I think light bulb finally went off in his head last season and toward the end of the year he was a pretty effective tight end for USF.

the biggest cedric hill "highlight" from last season was how he got ROYALLY SCREWED by the refs with that PHANTOM holding penalty against UCONN. That call was so bad and really cost USF.

Ced is primed for a big year and just as important I think the coaching staff also finally figured out how to use him. He made some CLUTCH catches last year and some hellacious blocks to free up MG around the corner late in the year.

I guess you can say I'm a Ced Hill fan :)

• Content Count:  5,241

That was a REALLY bad call!

The thing that sticks out to me as a sore spot on Ced Hill is when he dropped that TD pass against UConn, and I think he remembered that too and worked extra hard this offseason.

• Content Count:  2,726

Yeah, C. Hill is about 240 now and he plays like an animal. I watched him run block against Cincy and he threw the DB to the ground like a rag doll and never missed a step. I also think he's very dangerous in the open field as he does have great feet. I love when he wiped out 3 Pitt defenders in Grothe's 80 run. He just fell on them and drug them to the ground......lol

What is he...some kind of SUPER HUMAN?!?!?!?

lol

I guess lmiusf likes Cedric Hill a tad. lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,642

man crush ;)

• Content Count:  4,016

isnt saying much

It is when he's a TE and plays in an offense that doesn't utilize the TE a ton.

Archived