• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett: Big East could have NINE OR TEN Top 25 Teams next year

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,477
  • Days Won:  422

Wish we would have gotten Huggins a few years back.  Could've built our program in one year and left and we would have all thanked him.  Heath is a good coach but I don't believe has the star power to take a complete 180 with this program.   Not to mention his competition in recruiting and coaching in this conferece. 

Ari, Thuggins would have bolted after one year and would have done very little to turn around the program in the state it was in.

This is a multi-year rebuilding effort, and we need (and have) a coach who is willing to take on the challenge.

I think that's Herm, not Ari ...... and nobody builds a program in one year. K State was already way ahead of us before Thuggy took over.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Wish we would have gotten Huggins a few years back.  Could've built our program in one year and left and we would have all thanked him.  Heath is a good coach but I don't believe has the star power to take a complete 180 with this program.   Not to mention his competition in recruiting and coaching in this conferece. 

Ari, Thuggins would have bolted after one year and would have done very little to turn around the program in the state it was in.

This is a multi-year rebuilding effort, and we need (and have) a coach who is willing to take on the challenge.

I think that's Herm, not Ari ...... and nobody builds a program in one year. K State was already way ahead of us before Thuggy took over.

I am honored you guys are comparing me to that handsome young fellow Herm. 

They were way ahead but we would be in the same/similar boat today. 

The Big East is an insane basketball conference.  I wish Heath the best of luck, he is obviously up for challenges and for that alone I applaud him.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I wish Heath the best of luck, he is obviously up for challenges and for that alone I applaud him.

Whichever one of the Three Blind Mice you are, we can agree on this.  =)

Archived