• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are officially into the dog days of the offseason

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,947
  • Days Won:  469

I'd like to remind everyone that many of us are still here, so don't hesitate to start a thread thinking "gee it's so slow, I think I'll go do laundry."  With everyone focused and "jonesing" for football it's easy to get into a malaise.  A sad, painful and excruciating long malaise that will only be magnified by a reduction in message board activity.  That's proven in clinical trials, believe me.

There is still USF Baseball and Softball underway, but the following for those sports while improving is no where near as strong as football.  Hats off to JoeB and RankBull (among others) that provide us baseball and softball updates

With that said I recommend that you freely post about past football seasons, memories, players, etc.  Keep the conversation going on our Bulls.  We can have looking forward posts as well as looking backwards.  Throw our some scenarios or thoughts/expectations and keep the community thriving.  Tell us a story about your first attended game, player met, toughest loss.  Get the creativity going.  If we don't fuel the commentary throughout the offseason how else are we going to get out of doing any real work in our lives?

Also, don't forget the other boards here.  On the Tampa and General Sports board the Devil Rays and the NBA are being discussed.  The Prospect and Recruit board always has some interesting pieces of information.  Don't forget the Trough where jokes are being told daily.  And for full contact political and religious (and everything else you're not supposed to discuss in public) conversation, the storied Mad Cow is thriving.  But please don't "get personal" and don't take anything personal there.

I'm trying to cook up some ideas to last us the next few months.  We'll likely have a Board Member Survey coming up soon.  We haven't taken a survey since 2006.  It's a good time to make an impact on how the community continues to develop and grow.  I also plan to run some contests once I get the Basketball one taken care of.  Certainly there will be some other fun stuff for those that stay on board and active.

Stay tuned in and thanks for your support and participation at TheBullsPen.com

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

With ya, man.

I'm in it for the long haul.

I want to get so immersed in Bulls talk that I forget other teams exist.

• Content Count:  571

definitly the truth.. the sweltering days of summer, where the only sports fix is baseball..

if anyone wants to help me through the off season by sending me a dvd copy of the WVU game i would gladly except.

for real though, help a future bull out and message me.

go bulls

• Content Count:  12,293

.  On the Tampa and General Sports board the Devil Rays

who are these "Devil" Rays that you speak of?

• Content Count:  412

Good call, Rezz.

Boo-urns, Buliever!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for the shout out Brad!

Archived