• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking for a place to watch the draft?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

I work for Pewter Report, and we'll be hosting a draft day party on Saturday at Chammps in International Plaza. It starts at 2:00pm, and we'll be handing out free copies of the magazine to everyone that comes (with Jenkins on the cover!).

I'll be there all day, waiting to see where Jenkins lands! I'd love for it to be the Bucs, but unfortunately, I don't think its going to happen  :(

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I saw on TV last night that the Buccaneers are hosting an event at Ray Jay, in the West Club, with free admission. They will air the draft on the jumbotrons. This is also a great opportunity for those Bulls fans who are on the fence about becoming a Green Jacket donor ($1,000) to get to see what the amenities in the Club are all about. 

• Content Count:  28

I saw on TV last night that the Buccaneers are hosting an event at Ray Jay, in the West Club, with free admission. They will air the draft on the jumbotrons. This is also a great opportunity for those Bulls fans who are on the fence about becoming a Green Jacket donor ($1,000) to get to see what the amenities in the Club are all about. 

From what I've heard the party at the stadium is so crowded that you can't see the TVs well. You also have to buy the over-priced concession food and there's no place to put your food down where you're eating. You have the stand the whole time too...

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

From what I've heard the party at the stadium is so crowded that you can't see the TVs well. You also have to buy the over-priced concession food and there's no place to put your food down where you're eating. You have the stand the whole time too...

There are seats in the Club area, so if you get there early enough, I am sure you can get a table. Also, with the jumbotrons in the club being so large, I doubt it would be hard to see the draft. I have never been in the past, so you very well may be correct about it getting crowded there.

• Content Count:  12,293

. You also have to buy the over-priced concession food and there's no place to put your food down where you're eating. You have the stand the whole time too...

the prices at Champps arent much better.........

• Content Count:  5,241

Ill be watching on my recently purchased HDTV. its that awesome

• Content Count:  585

Ill be watching on my recently purchased HDTV. its that awesome

Hey friend  ;D

• Content Count:  2,277

. You also have to buy the over-priced concession food and there's no place to put your food down where you're eating. You have the stand the whole time too...

the prices at Champps arent much better.........

At least you're paying for fresh food that tastes a lot better than a burger and fries that have been sitting under a heat lamp... I love the food (and drinks!) at Champps.

• Content Count:  760

I am trying to get as many students together to watch it at Gator's Dockside on Fowler. I figure this is close enough that some students might come out.

They have pretty big TV's too and plenty of reasonanly priced food and drinks.

Archived