• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lots of yards, but no hype, for RB prospect Smith

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Ray Rice in the 2nd round. Not too many Big East rbs coming out this year

I'm sorry, Ray Rice and Steve Slaton ripped up the Big East as bad as Smith and Forte ripped up CUSA, yet they were both drafted well.  Facts are, talent is talent and all you fools that said Smith and Forte were a product of playing easy teams, well both will sign contracts that will pay them millions over the next few years.  Those that are paying know football a tad bit more than you I would say.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

???

I just pointed out that there wasnt too many Big East RBs coming out to the pros this year (Rice, Slaton, The WVU fullback)

So I wonder why the displace venting?

• Content Count:  2,461

I'm sorry, Ray Rice and Steve Slaton ripped up the Big East as bad as Smith and Forte ripped up CUSA, yet they were both drafted well.  Facts are, talent is talent and all you fools that said Smith and Forte were a product of playing easy teams, well both will sign contracts that will pay them millions over the next few years.  Those that are paying know football a tad bit more than you I would say.

I say. I also say we'll let history be the judge. Let's look back 6-8 years from now and see where these backs are.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I'm sorry, Ray Rice and Steve Slaton ripped up the Big East as bad as Smith and Forte ripped up CUSA,

You have ZERO facts to back that up .... Nice try, though.

Facts are, talent is talent and all you fools that said Smith and Forte were a product of playing easy teams, well both will sign contracts that will pay them millions over the next few years. Those that are paying know football a tad bit more than you I would say.

That last sentence is laughable considering that one of those "that are paying" in this case is Matt Millen .... Hell, I bet even YOU know more about football than he does.

Archived