• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you don't have football season tickets......................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

For those of you worried about fronting the $150 per season ticket: Use your ECONOMIC STIMULUS REFUND. You should be getting $600 as an individual, $1200 as a couple, and $300 per child. If you ask me, there would be no better way to use your economic stimulus check. Everyone will have their checks by the end of May. Call 1-800-GO BULLS and get your seats the day you get your check/direct deposit.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I agree that the south end zone has a more fun crowd, but I can never tell if Grothe just rushed for 10 yards or got sacked for 5 from back there.  Maybe you guys have better depth perception.  I at least have to be in a corner.

• Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

For those of you worried about fronting the $150 per season ticket: Use your ECONOMIC STIMULUS REFUND. You should be getting $600 as an individual, $1200 as a couple, and $300 per child. If you ask me, there would be no better way to use your economic stimulus check. Everyone will have their checks by the end of May. Call 1-800-GO BULLS and get your seats the day you get your check/direct deposit.

Good call.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Get them NOW............with Next yrs home schedule consisting of West Virginia, Louisville & Miami, there is no way any lower level season tickets will be available.

I took a risk before last season & bought 16 season tickets, took a lot of **** from the wife about it, friends told me I was nuts,  but i believe my investment paid off as there is no way one can get 16 tickets all together now let alone that many on the 35yd line.

How did you do that? I thought we were limited to 8 tix per account?

• Content Count:  624

I am graduating May 3 and am purchasing 4 tix in South Endzone section 119. I can't wait to be a Donor!

I agree that the south end zone has a more fun crowd, but I can never tell if Grothe just rushed for 10 yards or got sacked for 5 from back there.  Maybe you guys have better depth perception.  I at least have to be in a corner.

That is what the Jumbotron is for.  We kinda watch both at the same time...

• Content Count:  412

Man, in addition to the regular excitement of season anticipation (which will get BRUTAL over the next couple of months) I'm excited to take my seats in the south end zone- from what I can gather, it sounds like a rockin' crowd.

Archived