• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you don't have football season tickets......................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

Get them NOW............with Next yrs home schedule consisting of West Virginia, Louisville & Miami, there is no way any lower level season tickets will be available.

I took a risk before last season & bought 16 season tickets, took a lot of **** from the wife about it, friends told me I was nuts,  but i believe my investment paid off as there is no way one can get 16 tickets all together now let alone that many on the 35yd line.

I'm assuming that you are talking about two seasons from now ('09-10), but yes that will be a great set of games......... I can't wait!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

I'm still a student and can't see myself buying season tickets this year. Maybe I'll talk my parents into buying several of them and buying some from them.

I bought 4 tix in the club level my Senior year ('05) and just added 2 more tix for next season.  I have actually never sat in the seats and just sell them every year.  We were buying the "student section season tix" to sit in.  Next year they're not doing those any more so we bought 2 more seats to sit in and keep selling our club seats.  Even if you don't use the seats and just sell them it's worth it just to reserve the seats.  I almost wish I bought 4 more and not just 2 more.  Also, if you're in a section that requires a donation, you get locked in at that donation level even if the price goes up (not that you shouldn't give more if you can).

Get them NOW............with Next yrs home schedule consisting of West Virginia, Louisville & Miami, there is no way any lower level season tickets will be available.

I took a risk before last season & bought 16 season tickets, took a lot of **** from the wife about it, friends told me I was nuts,  but i believe my investment paid off as there is no way one can get 16 tickets all together now let alone that many on the 35yd line.

I'm assuming that you are talking about two seasons from now ('09-10), but yes that will be a great set of games......... I can't wait!

Actually, that will be "next year" ... this is 2008... those games will be 2009.  Now, of course you might point out that we have not technically ended the 2007-2008 school year.

But then were just dithering over semantics... you say poe-tay-toe, I say poe-tah-toe...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

Why would someone not buy season tickets?

Other than having a 'free' source (e.g. student seating),

I don't know why you'd go game-by-game.

One reason: cash flow.  For some people it's easier to come up with $20 per week than $150 all at once...

• Content Count:  412

One reason: cash flow.  For some people it's easier to come up with $20 per week than $150 all at once...

Or, more to the point. 300 for two.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

CHA-CHING!

We have a winner.

I graduated in December...  I've been mulling season tix for this year, but the $300 it will cost for 2 tix in the South endzone will really hurt.

• Content Count:  12,293

and not everybody goes to every game.

or the number of people that they bring changes from game to game. 

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

BigBully... I have six tickets in the South endzone... I might get to one game this season if I'm lucky at RayJ... For Bulls fans, I won't sell my tickets, you can have two... talk to me about real estate for about five minutes and I'll utilize it as a write off and give you two... Smazza looked out for me when I first graduated and couldn't afford a pot to **** in... he dropped me some tickets whenever I or Mattie Gunz were going to catch a game when I was in town. Same goes here... one day, $300 will be pocket change...

On the donation part of things... I like the South endzone myself and hate mid-field seats... fans are more obnoxious and more to my style... I'll eventually donate (when my business is going strong and I'm not down a $100K on my house trying to survive)... but until then... it's nice to be able to sit where I like without having to spring for an extra $2,000 or $10,000.

Hey Jewbull... Congrats on getting married... were you married after the Sun Bowl? What does 16 tickets and the donation set you back? You and your boys splitting them? Just wondering as I figure you might have pretty prime time seats. ****... I'm thinking that is a pretty penny though.

• Content Count:  412

Sheriff, if the Auburn game is any indication, going to any more than three games in a season could kill you.

Bishop and I were hanging with you for an hour at most, and I was impressed with the commitment to insanity.

Archived