• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you don't have football season tickets......................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Get them NOW............with Next yrs home schedule consisting of West Virginia, Louisville & Miami, there is no way any lower level season tickets will be available.

I took a risk before last season & bought 16 season tickets, took a lot of **** from the wife about it, friends told me I was nuts,  but i believe my investment paid off as there is no way one can get 16 tickets all together now let alone that many on the 35yd line.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  412

Last year I had to deal with uncertainty as to getting WV tix, and it scared me into getting season tix now, as opposed to later when I could get some swankier seats.

But you're right, that home schedule is going to be boss. Glad I got my tix now.

• Content Count:  5,241

16 tix? opening a scalping business? 

I think I may do that the next year

• Content Count:  743

I'm still a student and can't see myself buying season tickets this year. Maybe I'll talk my parents into buying several of them and buying some from them.

• Content Count:  1,991

I'm still a student and can't see myself buying season tickets this year. Maybe I'll talk my parents into buying several of them and buying some from them.

If you could convince them, it would be your best bet, see if they will even be generous & put the account in your name so you can start building up priority points.  Sometimes its hard to think about the future & you are solely focused on the present, in this situation if you wait too long you will be sittin up & above and one day there will not even be up & above season tickets to purchase because we will be sold out.

• Content Count:  4,642

yes next year's schedule will feature a lot of sell outs i believe.  either way, get more tix!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I've felt this way for years.

I have had season tix since the first season in the sombrero.

started with 4 and my brother had the other 4 next to me.  We had a hard time finding people to join us on game day in the old days, and tickets were often sold outside the stadium for about the price of a beer ($8 or so).

WHen we moved to RJS, we both bumped up to 8 seats so we have 16 seats in two rows (his are right in front of mine) between the 25 - 35 yeard line.

I have always felt teh USF Bulls are the "best sports value" in Tampa Bay.  Also felt that over time, USF will be successful and in the national spotlight.  I am glad my early intuition has paid off and that our Bulls are having some great on field success. 

• Content Count:  4,738

i hope i like my new seat location or i will be looking next year

• Content Count:  6,928

Being an Alumni,

I have purchased 8 season tickets since day one. It has been one of my greatest investments. I originally purchased them for me and my sons. Now they are used by my sons their wives and children. The family is growing so fast I need to purchase more.

It has become a great family activity that all look forward to.

It has kinda set a course for my family as two sons have graduated from USF and a third son & his spouse are currently juniors at USF Lakeland.

• Content Count:  12,293

a work associate who is a miami alum knows that i have 6 season tickets and he has already offered me $100 per ticket for that Canes game.  im sure the price will increase as the game gets closer and miami restores a little bit of their respect.

naturally i told him...thanks but no thanks.

Archived