• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This upcoming football season is USF's biggest!

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

Omniknight, very nice and impressive post. Thanks for the honest thoughts. What is your take on UCF this year? You seem to have lost some big pieces of the puzzle; how do you expect this season to turn out for you?

Not to hijack thread with UCF stuff, but I'm not expecting all that much. Too many questions at the QB and RB positions. Defensive performance will be a toss up. We certainly have the personnel in the secondary to do well against pass-intensive teams like Tulsa. Losing Douzable at DE will hurt, and replacing Skladany will be tough shoes for Hux to fill. He may be up to the task, and may not. Hard to say.

I can see us winning CUSA East by virtue of having both USM and ECU at home. But both of those teams will be improved - USM with new leadership and ECU with a maturing two-deep.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  883

Omniknight, very nice and impressive post. Thanks for the honest thoughts. What is your take on UCF this year? You seem to have lost some big pieces of the puzzle; how do you expect this season to turn out for you?

Not to hijack thread with UCF stuff, but I'm not expecting all that much. Too many questions at the QB and RB positions. Defensive performance will be a toss up. We certainly have the personnel in the secondary to do well against pass-intensive teams like Tulsa. Losing Douzable at DE will hurt, and replacing Skladany will be tough shoes for Hux to fill. He may be up to the task, and may not. Hard to say.

I can see us winning CUSA East by virtue of having both USM and ECU at home. But both of those teams will be improved - USM with new leadership and ECU with a maturing two-deep.

Good post.  It's refreshing to talk football and not trade insults for once.  I'm really over seeing the same tired attacks every time UCF is mentioned.  Enough already, you know?

• Content Count:  4,016

Good post.  It's refreshing to talk football and not trade insults for once.  I'm really over seeing the same tired attacks every time UCF is mentioned.  Enough already, you know?

very refreshing.  Omni had a very reasonable response.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Anything short of a BE title will be a disappointment....no more excuses. We have the team to do it, so we just gotta do it!

• Content Count:  4,451

Anything short of a BE title will be a disappointment....no more excuses. We have the team to do it, so we just gotta do it!

I believe 11-2 with the last win being the BEs second BCS Bowl rep with a Top 10 finish would be an exceptable season.  Some of yall need to keep ur feets on the terra firma.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

USF would probably have to win the BE to get a BCS bowl birth.

Unfortunately the travel cred isn't there.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I believe 11-2 with the last win being the BEs second BCS Bowl rep with a Top 10 finish would be an exceptable season.  Some of yall need to keep ur feets on the terra firma.

This is exactly what Im talking about...settling for not even winning the BE. Mediocracy...no more.

Guest BasketBull.

Don't worry, the Big East Title is going to happen in Tampa. Unlike last year where we had to go on the road and secure it, I'm pretty sure that it all goes through Tampa this year. Mark my word, WVU and Louisville will not be as strong as in the past.

• Content Count:  412

I'm just tired of losing the games we should win, but for stupid mistakes/shooting ourselves in the foot.

If we take care of those problems, sky's the limit.

Archived