• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What UCF fans are already saying about playing USF in football in 08

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was looking around at a few things (trying to get accurate spring attendance numbers) and stumbled across this thread.

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=112490946&mid=112490946&sid=908&style=2

I find it funny how tough and in your face most UCF fans are on our board, but how they post on their own board.  If I were a UCF player and read what my own fans thought about the game, I think I would just ask Coach GOL to forfeit now...

Most of the posts are supporting the believe that UCF will lose to USF.  We have our few negative posts, but if you put a topic like this one up on our board, outside of UCF fans 100% would say that USF is going to win...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

We should have a better team. We should win.

• Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

It looks like last years bludgeoning has finally convinced some no longer Gloden Knights that they cannot compete with our football team. Just what we have all known since this series started. Some of them are just too blind or stupid to ever learn. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

they have no QB, OL, RB and WR with shaky hands.

They can't win if they can't score, and the defense that gave up 6 million pts to USF is mostly all coming back.

Yeah they got a chance....

• Content Count:  291

I had to respond to this ignorant UCF fool.

JB352 - You should have researched some. Yes Selvie returns, and one LB. Other than that once they lose their Jr CBs to the draft, they have RS F and F in their two deep across the entire defense. To make room for their incoming 2008 class Leavitt watched his defensive depth leave via bad grades or other excuses.

USF will return most of their veteran offense to go against our returning veteren defense, but their defense is going to be very young.

Now for my response - Why would you tell someone else to research more, when you clearly have no clue what you speak of as well.

Our CB's that we lost were both Senior's. Every player returning on defense has had extensive play time, returning 7-8 defensive starters all Sr. and Jr. with 1 DE starter on the Depth Chart as a So. There are 3 RFR on the Depth Chart, 2 back up a Sr and a Jr, while the other is a backup to a So.

With the additions of JUCO players and some solid recruits our defense will be pretty veteran as well, along with our offense. If our new CB's step up well, which i know they will because they have in the past when Jenkins or Williams were out of the game, our defense should be just a great as last year, if not better.

PS - I hope you enjoy Mr. Selvie and his clone Bedford.

• Content Count:  7,201

still, it is funny how they have started already, but with a more negative UCF will lose set of posts.  Normally they talk about how we suck and how Kevin Smith is the best, or Coach GOL is the best... 

I'll take my bulls and CJL any day over their lying coach and team. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,743

Sad....but in a hilarious sort of way.

I read that thread, and it sounds like

they just want to get this thing over

with.

However...boards being what they

are, I'm sure that tone will change

as the game gets closer.

• Content Count:  1,894

At first I assumed they meant with all their talk they had a top 5 in the country defense but now reality has set in. They might not be so bolld by saying so. They will have a top 5 defense in cusa. They never said in the nation so congrats UCF.

• Content Count:  292

CIMG0230-2.jpg

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry, but the clone thing is hilarious. At least they have a great sense of humor.

I get the feeling that as the series draws to a close, UCF would love to beat us and never play again, but either way, I think they are slowly starting to realize that ending the "rivalry" is going to be a good thing. They spend entirely too much energy trying to tear us down when they should be cheering on their own team.

Archived