• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Heard that ucIF's Projected Starting RB Left Program

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Phillip Smith, heir apparent to Kevin Smith has reportedly left the program.  There are some rumblings that he's one of the athletes that went to the Sentinel, and the result is that he's no longer welcome on the team.  Don't know how much of this is reality, nor whether we'll ever know what the reality is since ucIF has a tendency to hush everything up.  If true, this is bad for ucIF, on different levels.  The loss of Phillip leaves them very thin at RB, with a frshman likely the starter.  I don't even need to get into the repercussions if Phillip is gone becasue he went to the Sentinel...

You heard wrong...he's still on the team.  This news is not correct.  He did get injured during spring drills..but is still on the team.  Go back to your lives.

Interesting... when we asked around on why he was gone, UCF fans were quick to say "oh, it's grades... he has always had a problem with grades" and that it "had nothing to do with Plancher and O'Leary."

Now, if it's true that he's back on the team... did his two-year long grades problem get resolved in the span of a week?  ;D  Let me guess... he's now one of the 40% of your football team pulling a 3.0.

Let the spin begin.  Or at least provide a freakin' link.  ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Phillip Smith, heir apparent to Kevin Smith has reportedly left the program.  There are some rumblings that he's one of the athletes that went to the Sentinel, and the result is that he's no longer welcome on the team.  Don't know how much of this is reality, nor whether we'll ever know what the reality is since ucIF has a tendency to hush everything up.  If true, this is bad for ucIF, on different levels.  The loss of Phillip leaves them very thin at RB, with a frshman likely the starter.  I don't even need to get into the repercussions if Phillip is gone becasue he went to the Sentinel...

You heard wrong...he's still on the team.  This news is not correct.  He did get injured during spring drills..but is still on the team.  Go back to your lives.

Interesting... when we asked around on why he was gone, UCF fans were quick to say "oh, it's grades... he has always had a problem with grades" and that it "had nothing to do with Plancher and O'Leary."

Now, if it's true that he's back on the team... did his two-year long grades problem get resolved in the span of a week?   ;D  Let me guess... he's now one of the 40% of your football team pulling a 3.0.

Let the spin begin.  Or at least provide a freakin' link.   ;D

;D

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Now, if it's true that he's back on the team... did his two-year long grades problem get resolved in the span of a week?  ;D  Let me guess... he's now one of the 40% of your football team pulling a 3.0.

Let the spin begin.  Or at least provide a freakin' link.  ;D

It was never published.  It was the publications that got the info wrong.

That doesn't change the fact that he has been in the doghouse for some time now.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

"The publications had it wrong."

What about this:

"The ucIF spinmeister fans that automatically latch onto the least potentially negative item in order to try and make their program look the best it can had it wrong."

Can't handle bad news for UCF being false?  I guess the glare with those green and gold goggles would be uncomfortable.

Can't handle that I exposed your spin for the black and gold goggles it was?

;D

What spin?  The guy has been in the doghouse and the media had bad info.

Until that changes, it is what it is.

You claimed that he was out due to academics, and that was the sole reason.  Now it seems to be that he never left, so how can you justify your statements that he was out due to academics and not some other reason.  That is obviously SPIN.  The kool aid is strong in you, ucIFwankenobi...

No, I also said he had other issues that landed him in the doghouse.  Your anti-UCF campaign is digging as deep as Hillary.

No, I also said he had other issues that landed him in the doghouse.  Your anti-UCF campaign is digging as deep as Hillary.

What anti-ucIF campaign?  How often do I post here?

All I did was post an issue that I heard a rumor on.  I clarified that it was a rumor, and that I didn't know if it was true or not.  You and several other ucIFers automatically went into spin mode, claiming that it was academics.  Now we find out it wasn't anything, and this confirms that your comments are nothing but kool aid, because there was nothing to back up your claims.

As soon as you get appropriately called out for your kool aid, you automatically claim that I have a anti-icIF campaign running.  Great spin there, kool aid boym I guess you can't handle the truth when it shows you are full of hot air.

Archived