• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Even 24k knows that UCF has no shot against USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

As I said before, I don't think Greco will start for long if at all.  If our passing improves any, we have very capable receivers.  At RB, it's a big ??.  Everyone thinks Murray is going to be a star, but we will see.

Receiver is definitely your strongest point on offense.  I talked to Old Man River, and he told me Tice is pretty much a no-go at QB and Weatherford is a 6'3" 180 lb stick.  Is there someone else at QB besides those guys?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

sportsfan, Cleveland football has 8 titles with the Browns and 1 with the Rams(now in St Louis).  The Cleveland Browns made 10 consecutive championship games from 1946-1955.  They won all 4 AAFC titles and are the only team ever to win the NFL title in its first year in the league(1950).  They last won the title in 1964.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

sportsfan, Cleveland football has 8 titles with the Browns and 1 with the Rams(now in St Louis).  The Cleveland Browns made 10 consecutive championship games from 1946-1955.  They won all 4 AAFC titles and are the only team ever to win the NFL title in its first year in the league(1950).  They last won the title in 1964.

That Browns team is now the baltimore Ravens.

That Browns team is now the baltimore Ravens.

Actually, according to the NFL history records(and the legal settlement), the Baltimore Ravens are classified as the new franchise and the Browns simply did not play from 1996 until 1999.  It's an interesting story.  You should read up on it.  The history of the franchise and everything else associated with it was legally kept in Cleveland.  I don't think you're going to see the NFL become the b!tch of one city's fans again.  Granted, the NFL got even during the expansion process, but still.  Fans were rioting in 1995-96.

Your team at least beats mine when it comes to worse college football to pro coaching busts.

• Content Count:  2,461

As I said before, I don't think Greco will start for long if at all.  If our passing improves any, we have very capable receivers.  At RB, it's a big ??.  Everyone thinks Murray is going to be a star, but we will see.

Delusional? Maybe, but this guy is the second-least objectionable UCiFer that I've ever met.

The first is a guy I met at the spring game a couple weeks ago... Wearing a Bulls T-shirt.

Delusional? Maybe, but this guy is the second-least objectionable UCiFer that I've ever met.

The first is a guy I met at the spring game a couple weeks ago... Wearing a Bulls T-shirt.

You must have only met 2 UCF people.

Archived