• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-Rutgers baseball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Anzivino got us out of the never ending 7th.  We need some insurance runs. 

I sure hope Sanford is on today.  We need his A stuff to win this game.  Hunt looks like the pitcher for the 8th. 

• Content Count:  269
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls win 7-5

Daniel Thomas gets the win, Sanford the save

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  883

Why was this game played so early?  Anyone?

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Why was this game played so early?  Anyone?

The Rutgers Baseball Field has no lights.

They have a nice football field and I guess the BB stadium is pretty nice (I have never been inside), but I was not impressed with their softball, baseballl and soccer fields.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I don't even think the baseball field is on the main campus.  The two guys on the Rutgers radio feed kept mentioning the Livingston Campus as where they were broadcasting from.

I don't even think the baseball field is on the main campus.  The two guys on the Rutgers radio feed kept mentioning the Livingston Campus as where they were broadcasting from.

I am not real sure how they break their campus' up.  The baseball field, softball and track and field are all located right behind the RAC (basketball stadium).  The football stadium was not too far away (maybe a mile or so).

• Content Count:  209

I am not real sure how they break their campus' up.  The baseball field, softball and track and field are all located right behind the RAC (basketball stadium).  The football stadium was not too far away (maybe a mile or so).

Rutgers has 5 campuses that make up the RU in New Brunswick/Piscataway.  The main campus is College Ave. in downtown New Brunswick.  Cook and Douglass campuses are located in the Eatern half of New Brunswick and the town of East Brunswick.  The football stadium is located on the Busch campus in Piscataway.  Meanwhile, the basketball arena, track, softball and baseball is located on the Livingston campus in Piscataway/Edision/Highland Park.  You can walk (a long walk by northeast standards) from certain campuses to other like college Ave to Douglass.  For the most part its easier and quicker to use the campus bus system to travel between campuses. 

Rutgers has 5 campuses that make up the RU in New Brunswick/Piscataway.  The main campus is College Ave. in downtown New Brunswick.  Cook and Douglass campuses are located in the Eatern half of New Brunswick and the town of East Brunswick.  The football stadium is located on the Busch campus in Piscataway.  Meanwhile, the basketball arena, track, softball and baseball is located on the Livingston campus in Piscataway/Edision/Highland Park.  You can walk (a long walk by northeast standards) from certain campuses to other like college Ave to Douglass.  For the most part its easier and quicker to use the campus bus system to travel between campuses.   

I have been to a few events at Rutgers.  Their bus system is awesome.  Very efficient,  They also provided the buses for the US

Open when it was at Winged Foot  a few years ago.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Bulls take 2 of 3 from Rutgers...

L 4-5 in 10

W 6-4

W 7-5

Archived