• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's up for some golf in support of the Bulls??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Volleyball team golf tournament is next Friday, April 25th at River Hills Country Club in Valrico.  Cost is $150 per golfer, or $600 per foursome, and includes a rather spiffy polo shirt, a gift bag, and an awards presentation and dinner following the golf.  Oh, and there's alcohol.  Lots of alcohol.  Ya know, if you're into that sort of thing...

Website is here, but if you're interested please just message me through the board. http://www.usfvolleyball.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=28

I didn't know I'd be able to play until this week, so you would get to play with the tournament's defending long drive AND putting contest champion (don't let that fool you, as Velcro can attest I suck), and possibly a couple current members of the USF Athletics staff who will be happy to leak anything and everything they know after a couple brewskis.

It's a great way to support the team, as well as dip out of work early on a Friday.  Let me know if you can make it!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I got a foursome playing in the rotary club tournament at Rocky Point on Saturday.  I think I'll check to see if they want to play in this guy.  Looks like more fun and is for a good cause. 

I am not sure I would consider River Hills in Valrico, it is a pretty good ways down C.R. 39.  Used to play River Hills a lot back when I lived in Valrico before it became fully private.

Archived