• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

12 Biggest Mismatches of '08

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Best line: "Maybe this is the start of an annual Big Ten-Big South Challenge; for sure, it's a Challenge the Big Ten would win."

• Content Count:  883

why in the world do we play these guys??????

we have no business playing them

Because we have to have our preseason game to get the rust off.  But like another said, don't forget McNeese St.  I know the end score was very one sided, but we only led by a few at the start of the fourth.  We didn't exactly destroy Elon last year either.

• Content Count:  760

A "vanilla offense" mixed with rotating starters means that we won't be playing near 75%.

This is why we never destroy our 1AA opponents. Why waste our energy?

However, we do need to put them away relatively early so that we dont have another McNeese State game.

• Content Count:  1,894

We do get the best of the worst to start the season and somehow we just can't shake the rust off. I think it will be a good sign if we are running on all cylinders this time. The great teams usually destroy these teams.  I don't need that but we should score somewhere around 35-55 points and give up no more than 10. I give them a lucky touchdown and a field goal. I would like a goose egg but we shall see.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  3

USF is an astonishing 5-0 versus Ohio Valley Conference teams, outscoring the conference 191-46 from 1997-2003. 

It ought to be a doozy.  It will be interesting to see what we do to hold the score down.

It ought to be snoozy. It will be interesting to see what we do to hold our eye-lids up.

Archived