• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re: Did we luck out with signing Kansas or what?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure that he is just big boned :-\

So is cartman...

Cartman.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pascobull

This game is at night right? Because honestly a guy who is morbidly obese running around in 95 degree heat is not a recipe I usually like the ending of.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Isn't Ball State the alma mater of David Letterman?

• Content Count:  771

This game is at night right? Because honestly a guy who is morbidly obese running around in 95 degree heat is not a recipe I usually like the ending of.

It is nice that you are thinking of his health (as he has not,) but any opportunity USF can give our guys should be taken advantage of.

Guest pascobull

It is nice that you are thinking of his health (as he has not,) but any opportunity USF can give our guys should be taken advantage of.

You really think this game would ever be finished if a coach died on the sidelines? I don't. Seriously this guy needs that stomach banding surgery.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

We got really lucky with this one, 2 years ago it looked like a bad season fo home games.

Not sure Kansas is great, but they are good and will be a top 25 team all year.

A win will be astrnomical for us, and Kansas is very beatable.

as grandma SMAzza used say "it is better to be lucky than good"

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Yeah, give him credit. Mangino can coach his gigantic ass off. His teams are always ready to play.

P.S. I sometimes wish someone would give our guys a tongue-lashing like that when they take a stupid 15-yard penalty.

Huh?  Our guys getting plenty of tongue lashings for stupid 15-yard penalties, they even get benched too.  Remember UAB in 04, when Leavitt and Royal got in a shouting match for a 15 yarder...he benched Royal for two series then Terrence came back in and had his career game.

Let's not personify a myth that isn't true.  I think the only thing this video proves is that USF is not alone when it comes to players getting 'stupid penalties'.

what about the other 50 times leavitt did nothing as the number of bonehead plays mount

lack of discipline of players on field will  always be a trait of leavitt coached teams

10 years of proof

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Isn't Ball State the alma mater of David Letterman?

You are correct sir!

Archived