• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brad Meyer... DeAndrew Rubin is coming to town today - Wants to do dinner...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

He called me earlier and told me he gets in tonight at 5 PM... His curfew is 11 PM. I told him I could make about a two hour window where we could grab some dinner as I'm overwhelmed in work and leave for Vegas Friday morning at 6:45 AM. Are you up for dinner tonight? It would be laid back... probably San Tan Flats in Queen Creek as the filets are awesome and then he is going to stop by my crib to check out the bachelor pad. Bradley and Mattman are invited as well... we're not drinking and the conversation won't be anything that will require ear muffs on the kids. Give me a heads up... His team, New Orleans, plays Arizona on Friday... It's his first game this season as he has been on the IR... we can find out tomorrow if he can get comp tickets if you are interested. Call me... I'll be up all night doing appraisals as I already got my two hours of sleep for the day (training for the Vegas weekend  ;D)... Wish that was truth... but we are overwhelmed in work... But what else would you expect from USF Appraisals, LLC in Arizona... undoubtably the best appraisal firm on the West Coast with all prior-USF students as employees! 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

What do you think this is, MySpace.com?

Doesn't Brad have a phone number or at least an email or PM on the board?

Did you have to name drop on the main board?  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

What do you think this is, MySpace.com?

Doesn't Brad have a phone number or at least an email or PM on the board?

Did you have to name drop on the main board?   ::)

I see nothing wrong with it.

I was actually happy to hear that Rubin is playing in the AFL

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Sorry Sheriff, no can do.  I have basketball practice tonight and baseball game tomorrow night.  I regret not being able to join you gents.  Give Deandrew my best.  We'll record the game and hope to see him in there. 

Archived