• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Change in Student Ticket Policy! Online System created....

At Rutgers, students who get tickets but who do not attend games run the risk of losing their tickets for the year... and even for their career at RU.

USF students still don't know how easy they've got it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

I completely agree with you Jim. USF Students constantly complain about having to wait in lines or go online for tickets, they are FREE so stop complaining.

And whoever thinks Seniority is a good idea obviously hasn't thought the process through. I can probably find 10 loyal Freshmen before I can find 2 loyal Seniors. More and more every year, high schoolers are applying to this school because they want to come to USF, while many of the Seniors right now came to USF cuz it was their fall back option. They have other favorite schools than USF.

• Content Count:  2,277

I like this system, however, They should let a select amount of students buy their own season tickets.  I'd be willing to pay a couple hundred to guarantee myself a seat in the endzone.

There's nothing preventing you from purchasing tickets even while you're a student.  No, you can't purchase tickets in the student section (although you could last year).  But, at least you'd guarantee yourself a seat for when you graduate.  By the looks of it on Saturday you won't get one if you even wait another year.  I purchased tickets when I was a senior in '05 and boy am I glad I got them then and wasn't trying to get them now.

• Content Count:  571

I can probably find 10 loyal Freshmen before I can find 2 loyal Seniors. More and more every year, high schoolers are applying to this school because they want to come to USF

*stands up*

Like i said earlier, this new system is going to do wonders for attendence in all USF athletics.

One place inparticular that uses this system successfully is U of Maryland, all the students are forced to watch their terps blow out the early season games so they can get tickits for the UNC/Duke games.

Now all we need to do is start charging for football tickets.

UTenn just announced that they would be charging students for the first time this season.

expected to draw in another 1.5 mill for the athletics department according to ESPN.

• Content Count:  2,661

I'm just happy that so many people want USF football tickets that a system to distribute them needed to be created.

Archived