• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Building new Cornhole Boards...UPDATED-started painting

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I saw a cornhole arcade game at my local bar last night. Pretty amazing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  470

I can’t name precisely the lot simply because I don’t have Ray J’s configuration memorized like that.  However, I can describe it:

My experience has been while tailgating with my old fraternity.  So, we have been prohibited from throwing objects and told to stop playing Cornhole (at the consequence of having the boards confiscated) in the lot where the fraternities, sororities, and Beefstuds typically tailgate. Every time we have broken out the boards, we have been prevented from playing.

I hope this helps.

PS: I had WVU over DUKE in the second round ;)

• Content Count:  771

I can’t name precisely the lot simply because I don’t have Ray J’s configuration memorized like that.  However, I can describe it:

My experience has been while tailgating with my old fraternity.  So, we have been prohibited from throwing objects and told to stop playing Cornhole (at the consequence of having the boards confiscated) in the lot where the fraternities, sororities, and Beefstuds typically tailgate. Every time we have broken out the boards, we have been prevented from playing.

I hope this helps.

PS: I had WVU over DUKE in the second round ;)

That is odd, since we have always been welcomed to have cornhole tourney's going by us (beef studs.)

• Content Count:  4,738

i would have to bet more was going on than playing cornhole.

i can see a couple drunk kids who start pegging each other with the corn bags getting told to put it away than a group just laying the game.

i've been playing in the mall lot since there was a mall there.  never had a problem.  Probably gonna move to the north lot though because I'm a little old for the frat crowd any more.  You can barely hear yourself over there.  I prefer a little less noise.  Of course in moving you give up seeing all the nice talent walking around at the mall lot...

• Content Count:  470

i can see a couple drunk kids who start pegging each other with the corn bags getting told to put it away than a group just laying the game.

While I can understand why you would make such an assumption, on the occasions that I have been prevented from playing, this was NOT occurring.

Oh well; Before originally responding, I really had anticipated others chiming in with similar experiences in being prohibited from playing.  Perhaps, my experiences were atypical although they occurred on multiple occasions. 

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

While I can understand why you would make such an assumption, on the occasions that I have been prevented from playing, this was NOT occurring.

Oh well; Before originally responding, I really had anticipated others chiming in with similar experiences in being prohibited from playing.  Perhaps, my experiences were atypical although they occurred on multiple occasions. 

They treat the lots around the stadium different than the mall lot. I've gotten in trouble for throwing a football within 2 minutes of parking (ie not drinking yet). Heck that one parking guy came and measured my tent and wanted me to take it down becuase the legs were more than 10 feet apart (the top is legal 10 X 10).

They treat the lots around the stadium different than the mall lot. I've gotten in trouble for throwing a football within 2 minutes of parking (ie not drinking yet). Heck that one parking guy came and measured my tent and wanted me to take it down becuase the legs were more than 10 feet apart (the top is legal 10 X 10).

what lot was that?

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

what lot was that?

The scholar bull lot. 5 or 6 SB

???

Archived