• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Building new Cornhole Boards...UPDATED-started painting

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I guess I'm of a different generation but when I see the word "cornhole" what it brings to mind has nothing to do with a game ...  :-\

"Have you ever taken your clothes off and run backwards through a corn field?!?!"

Kenny's sweet virgin a**!  =)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I guess I'm of a different generation but when I see the word "cornhole" what it brings to mind has nothing to do with a game ...  :-\

"Have you ever taken your clothes off and run backwards through a corn field?!?!"

The best was when we parked next to some guys from Mississippi and they said" I heard a' cornhole before but it ain't look nothing like that."

BEN ROFLZBURGER!!!

Anyone here play washer toss? 

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

The best was when we parked next to some guys from Mississippi and they said" I heard a' cornhole before but it ain't look nothing like that."

BEN ROFLZBURGER!!!

Anyone here play washer toss? 

I've seen it at Talladega

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Mikebeau ,

did you start the boards?  how are they coming?  any pics yet?

havent started yet.  work has been crazy.  I have drawn some sketches of ideas.  but they look crappy because they are on MS paint.  next i will probably choose the graphics and get them printed in vinyl.  i'll attach a link of a guy that does the logos later.

• Content Count:  771

Drill each side to accomadate a 3/4" bolt. When you attach the legs, make sure you also use washers as well. Place loctite on the nuts so they do not fall off.

• Content Count:  470

I don’t think this has been pointed out, however:

My roommate made a real nice set of cornhole boards (if I get my hands on a digital camera, I will post images), but each time we attempted to utilize them while tailgating at RayJ, the parking Nazis made us stop. 

Apparently, flying objects are prohibited on RayJ property during tailgates, thereby prohibiting cornhole.  ::) Perhaps some of you have had this problem at your own tailgates. 

It wouldn’t be a big deal.  However, having the boards you worked so hard on confiscated would be a huge pre-game buzz-kill.

Just a heads-up.

I don’t think this has been pointed out, however:

My roommate made a real nice set of cornhole boards (if I get my hands on a digital camera, I will post images), but each time we attempted to utilize them while tailgating at RayJ, the parking Nazis made us stop. 

Apparently, flying objects are prohibited on RayJ property during tailgates, thereby prohibiting cornhole.  ::) Perhaps some of you have had this problem at your own tailgates. 

It wouldn’t be a big deal.  However, having the boards you worked so hard on confiscated would be a huge pre-game buzz-kill.

Just a heads-up.

never had that problem

What lot?

I think every time I have brought mine they were in the mall lot

Archived