• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

Anything bad you want to say about Houston you can say about FSU.

At the end of the day when you add up their wins and losses and divide by perception you have a ranked Houston team, even after their loss to UTEP and UCF and you have an unranked FSU team.  Loss to UTEP (who just put up 52 on Marshall, more than twice as much as WVU did) isn't any more ugly than FSUs win over jsu.

We made Texas look like a national championship type team.  You made Rutgers look like one.  There's one small difference though, and I'll let you figure that out for yourselves.

Why pat yourselves on the back for beating the C-USA champion UCF Knights by 50 points...what about having the 4-8 worst offense in the NATION UCF Knights taking you into OT?  Or the 2006 edition of the 4-8 pathetic Knights bringing that game to the wire as well?

You guys really are great for laughs.

But here's the best part -

If someone reads this forum - they are getting the people who naturally are drawn into the UCF/USF hatefest.  That's essentially what this board is for and why it was created.  So of course, I am not surprised to see everyone in this thread say "We'd kill UCF this year."

But on your open forum (if it's even open right now...) I can't help but notice your overall fanbase is much more even tempered.

I guess they're secret UCF homers?

Since I don't see anyone patting themselves on the back in this thread I'll go ahead and move it to a thread that is more fitting of this post's content .... Surprised it took the Kaniggits this long to stick their noses back over here ....  :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

This has been an  up and down season. When our QB plays great we are a very good team, but when he plays bad we can be a very bad team. I really don't think UCiF's pro style offense matches up well with our defense and your corners are terrible. That's why I think we'd beat you down had we played this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

How do you like me now?

8-4 George O'Leary.

Isn't that a question better directed to your fans? ...... and it's an odd year, GOL was supposed to do good, right?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lawls

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

O'Leary = 8-4

O'Fired = 6-6

How do you like me now?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,204

O'Leary = 8-4

O'Fired = 6-6

How do you like me now?

How quickly you forget last year when you wanted O'Leary canned.

Still can't disagree.  Weis was a terrible hire from the Domers, but they didn't want him anyways.  They canned Willingham for Meyer and got screwed.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

On the third allotment of tickets.  8-)