• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's officially time

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Have to love student section smack.  When you can't beat us on the field or court, beat us in the stands.

Congrats  :clap

When it's all you got, you roll with it ....

Although, to be honest, with all the good things that are happening over there, I can't understand the need to come over here still looking for validation from us with stuff like this. Enjoy what's going at your own school .... Stop trying to impress us.

It has been many people's observations (not just UCF fans) that after the good things that YOU have going on, many of you need to be brought back to Earth.

"Got BCS?" is great, but except for the teams on the schedule and some money in a bank account somewhere, we're looking as "BCS" as South Florida, if not more.  Packed house, great facilities and head to head recruiting.

No one wants to be a millionaire, they just want to live like one.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Have to love student section smack.  When you can't beat us on the field or court, beat us in the stands.

Although, to be honest, with all the good things that are happening over there, I can't understand the need to come over here still looking for validation from us with stuff like this. Enjoy what's going at your own school .... Stop trying to impress us.

It is nice and they should enjoy it.  Not sure why they have to bring it here.

But if USF had a conference opener in a brand new arena people would show up just for the "I was there" factor.

UCF is more of a basketball first school anyway, and USF is more of a football first school.

Still can't fathom that they didn't sell out a Conf Champ game on campus.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

It has been many people's observations (not just UCF fans) that after the good things that YOU have going on, many of you need to be brought back to Earth.

"Got BCS?" is great, but except for the teams on the schedule and some money in a bank account somewhere, we're looking as "BCS" as South Florida, if not more.  Packed house, great facilities and head to head recruiting.

If USF needed to be brought down to earth, which I don't agree with but whatever, it sure wouldn't come from a source like you guys ..... no offense.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

It's like being pregnant.  You are either BCS or you are not.  Just because you look pregnant and act pregnant, doesn't mean you are pregnant.

Packed house, facilities, recruiting don't mean squat if you can't compete on the field.  You guys are a nice CUSA program.  Don't get carried away.  Now go talk smack with Southern Miss, ECU, etc.  They have had great intangibles for years.  You are finally catching up to them after 30 years of football.

• Content Count:  5,241

Why should I care about what UCF's attendance is??? 

Its never been about how many people are in the stands, its a nice thing to see it loud and packed, but it makes no difference to me as long as we get a W in the win/loss margin.

• Content Count:  2,239

Atmosphere can help create more wins.  I doubt we would have found a way to beat Tulsa if the home crowd wasn't into the game.  The helped distract Tulsa players at the charity stripe.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I think it's cool.  I would love for the Sun Dome to look like that.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Atmosphere can help create more wins.  I doubt we would have found a way to beat Tulsa if the home crowd wasn't into the game.  The helped distract Tulsa players at the charity stripe.

What were the FT%'s of the guy who missed those attempts?  Something tells me that might have a bit more to do with it. 

• Content Count:  4,642

Is Tulsa D-I?

Archived