• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Year's Resolution - Go Bulls!

Bausfkid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

I hope everyone had a great New Year's.  I would challenge all Bulls to get involved in the USF Alumni Association.  Lots of great benefits and a great way to give back to an outstanding university.  For more information visit www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey @ 800-GO-BULLS. 

There are numerous USF Alumni chapters in the country and they are doing a great job of promoting USF (Philly/S. Jersey, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Charlotte, and Washington D.C.).  Get out to an event.  You will be glad you did!

You can also give the gift of membership to the USF Alumni Association by visiting www.usfalumni.net.  Very cool birthday gift, gift for a newborn, or holiday gift.

Go Bulls!

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

I hope everyone had a great New Year's.  I would challenge all Bulls to get involved in the USF Alumni Association.  Lots of great benefits and a great way to give back to an outstanding university.  For more information visit www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey @ 800-GO-BULLS. 

There are numerous USF Alumni chapters in the country and they are doing a great job of promoting USF (Philly/S. Jersey, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Charlotte, and Washington D.C.).  Get out to an event.  You will be glad you did!

You can also give the gift of membership to the USF Alumni Association by visiting www.usfalumni.net.  Very cool birthday gift, gift for a newborn, or holiday gift.

Go Bulls!

Holy Crap newborn can be in the Alumni Association?  That is one smart kid.  Barely out of the womb and already has a USF degree!

But more seriously.... What benefits would I get for being in the USFAA? 

Do you guys pitch USF AA @ comencment ceremonies?  I went to one at another FL school where that happened.  Seriously thought that was classless 

• 1 month later...

USF AA is an outstanding organization and they/I 'pitch' the group anywhere and everywhere. 

There are 218K USF Alumni worldwide and more than 1,600 living the Philly / S. Jersey area (where we are!).  Lots of great alumni events across the globe.  Check out the chapters, societies, and benefits at www.usfalumni.net

Go Bulls!

• 7 months later...

For those alumni who are not yet members now is the time to join.  Go online at www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey at 800-299-BULL.

Go Bulls!!!!!

• 2 months later...

The start of football season is great time to renew or join the USF Alumni Association.  Visit www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey at 800-299-BULL. 

Also a great time to lookup your local USFAA chapter and attend an event.

Great people doing great things out there.

Go Bulls!

• 3 months later...

Bulls Fans, Friends and Alumni,

It's that time of year again, time to join the USF Alumni Association.  Hope everyone will join this outstanding organization!

Go Bulls!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The site won't allow the url.  Call 1-800-299-BULL.

Ask for Kathy Bunch or Merrell Dickey. 

Thanks and Go Bulls!

• 3 years later...

Lots of great things happening globally with USF Alumni Association and locally with chapters.  The events are great with lots of outstanding people.

Get out and support your local USF Alumni Chapter.

Go Bulls!