• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU sold Rich Rod out... read this article from the Gazette... shame on WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Which is why I've said that our donors and administrators can pay now (Dining Hall, upgrade facilities, Coaching dollars) or they will surely pay later.  And they need to have good communication with all of the coaches in the athletic dept.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Now watch. WVU will hire Terry Bowden, and the Mountaineers will get to the title game without Rodriguez. Is it me or does Coach Rod choke a lot in big games?? He choked against UL and USF last season. He choked against Pitt and USF this season. He was averaging about two losses a season for that talented WVU group.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Pitt was a definite choke job.  The other 3 were losses to good teams.  Pitt is unexplainable!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

As one donor said "It just became political."

Probably on both sides.  Every time a potential offer comes around, you shouldn't try to extort additional funding, perks, etc.

HE WAS ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT.

I'm glad to see him go.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Now watch. WVU will hire Terry Bowden, and the Mountaineers will get to the title game without Rodriguez. Is it me or does Coach Rod choke a lot in big games?? He choked against UL and USF last season. He choked against Pitt and USF this season. He was averaging about two losses a season for that talented WVU group.

While I think terry bowden, could be a good coach again, he has been out of coaching for 10 some odd years.  I think there will be a learning curve before he does really well.

• Content Count:  1,757

Pitt was a definite choke job.  The other 3 were losses to good teams.  Pitt is unexplainable!

Not at all, Pitt is the league anamoly.  They have some of the best talent in the league, but they are also the worst coached (maybe with the exception of the Louisville defense) team in the BE.  

West Virginia, on the other hand, would be a 4 loss team at this point without the BE referee interference.  Cincinnatti and Louisville both would have beaten WVa if not for some very obvious bad calls.  

• Content Count:  403

They mention Jimbo Fischer as a potential candidate???  I thought he was pretty well put at FSU.

• Content Count:  4,738

They mention Jimbo Fischer as a potential candidate???  I thought he was pretty well put at FSU.

FSU might go on probation.  Would you want to coach there?

• Content Count:  260

there are 2 sides to every story - the donors quoted in that article are all personal friends of rrod so of course they are in his camp on this.

http://westvirginia.scout.com/2/712550.html

Archived