• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rodriguez leaving for Michigan job...

Bullhonkey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Not happening, trust me on that. Neither is Miles.

Michigan is going to talk to Tedford this week, but I doubt he leaves Cal. Who knows.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

Fox just reported it at the end of the halftime show....its official. Wow, Looks like that beating he's taken from us the past 2 yrs took its toll lol.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

He is overrated and CJL has outcoached him two years running.

TRUE BUT RR HAS COACHED HIS TEAM BETTER AGAINST LESS OPPONENTS THAN LEAVITT

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I think he might be going. He did this last year with Alabama and got a raise and facility upgrades. I don't see him doing that again unless he is serious about leaving. He probably felt this year was his best shot at a NC. Leave for another job while you're on top. This is great for us. Who cares if our conference gets weaker. It just gives us a better shot at winning it. The BE wasn't very strong when Miami was winning all those NCs. It's our time to take over this league.

WE WILL FIND out first wednesday in february if usf can out recruit other big east teams

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Rodriguez OFFICIALLY gone.  Told ya it would  happen.

Guest Melissa

You know, I'm not a huge WVU fan or anything, but for some reason his departure upsets me. No, I don't love him or anything like that. I'm always a Bulls fan #1... but did he really need to announce this before WVU plays their bowl game this year? Many of the WVU fans seem really upset on their board, someone even posted a thread that reminded me of Baltimore when the Colts high-tailed it out of there in the middle of the night years ago. I'm actually a really big Michigan fan, always have been even before USF had a team and I was just a kid, and even though I don't think he's a great person... I think he's a decent enough coach and I'm happy he's on as coach at Michigan, but really... would have been nice if this were announced after the bowl game and the total and complete end of this season... I think the fans and the team deserve that much.

• Content Count:  4,451

Just don't understand why a coach would move on from his alma mater where he was starting a legacy.  Can't believe an extra mill or so really makes that much diff when you are already making multi-millions.  The choke vs Pitt must of really hurt deep.

• Content Count:  3,574

Not happening, trust me on that. Neither is Miles.

Michigan is going to talk to Tedford this week, but I doubt he leaves Cal. Who knows.

joESPN... what happened?

Archived